Vietnam Highlights Package 10 Days 9 Nights
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
The most popular destinations in Vietnam with all the highlights — all in Vietnam itinerary 10 days. Discover Hanoi with many foods, structure architecture and the stunningly beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site of Halong Bay. Moving to culturally-rich Hue then spend time in incomparable and lovely Hoi An – one of the world’s most charming towns. Finish the comprehensive Vietnam highlights tours in the South after Floating through the lush Mekong Delta, seeing vibrant Ho Chi Minh City. With same destinations in itinerary but you can start this trip from Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh city.
Highlights of Vietnam Itinerary 10 Days trip:
- Visiting historical and cultural sites in all three parts of Vietnam.
- Enjoying local life and see the differences the culture of each place.
- Enjoying peaceful atmosphere in Halong bay and Mekong delta.
- Admire the real Vietnamese food with top chef of Vietnam
- Free Visa on arrival guaranted letter for some certain countries
Day 1: Hanoi arrival
Day 2: Hanoi city tour
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong
Day 4: Halong – Hanoi – Hue
Day 5: Hue City Tour
Day 6: Hue – Hoi An
Day 7: Hoi An – Tra Que village
Day 8: Hoi An – Da Nang – Ho Chi Minh
Day 9: Ho Chi Minh – My Tho
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh Departure
*Note: This itinerary can be reversed and started from Ho Chi Minh City
- The accommodation in twin/double basis with breakfast (central location, highly recommended on Trip Advisor)
- Experienced English speaking local guide
- All entrance fee and sightseeing tickets as listed
- Delicious meals with local food and tastes as listed (others are upon your request)
- Air-conditioned transfer during the whole tour
- Complimentary 1 bottle of water each day
- Service charges and government tax
- 2 Domestic flights: Hanoi – Hue and Da Nang – Ho Chi Minh
- Meals, Beverages which are not specified in the program
- Any unclarified flight tickets
- Personal travel insurance
- Any personal expenses
- Any gratuities and tips to driver and tour guide ($3-5/person/day for both guide and driver)
- Bank fee
- Any surcharge for holiday
- Prepare 2 passport size photos for Stamping visa at airport on arrival
- Itinerary can be run in reserve
- Check in time is normally at 14.00, check out time is normally at 12.00. Early check in or check out is upon on availability of the hotels.
- The detailed itinerary of Halong Cruises might be different depends on your junk choice.
List Of Accommodation Recommended
|Hanoi||Gondola hotel||Silk Queen Grand||De L’Opera hotel|
|Halong||Oriental Sails||La Fairy Sails||Dragon Legend|
|Hue||Romance hotel||Eldora||Indochine Palace|
|Hoi An||Vinh Hung library||Hoi An ancient house||Palm Garden|
|Ho Chi Minh||Silverland central||Grand Silverland||Pullman|
* We suggest central location hotels and highly recommended on Tripadvisor in our list. If at the time of booking, any hotels or rooms in the list above are fully booked, we will endeavor to find accommodation of a similar standard elsewhere. If the only available accommodation is of a higher or lower standard, we will revise the price accordingly and consult you immediately.
Price is different in different period of time so please contact us for the best price for your travel time
Travel Sense Asia is applying a good discount policy for your children with the details as following:
|AGE RANGE||ROOM SHARING||BED REQUEST||CHARGE|
|Kid < 5 years old||2 adults||Existing bed||FOC|
|Kid < 5 years old||2 adults||Extra bed||50% tour price|
|5 =< kid =< 12 years old||2 adults||Existing bed||50% tour price|
|5 =< kid =< 12 years old||2 adults||Extra bed||75 % tour price|
|Kid =< 12 years old||1 adult||Existing bed||95% tour price|
|Kid >= 12 years old||Any||Existing bed||100% tour price|
|Policy for flight tickets will be issued by the Airlines|
*S.R.S: Single Room Supplement. If you want to have your own room, you will pay extra amount for this.
*At the time of quotation, Local Day Trip reserves the right to adjust prices to take account of unusual movements in currency markets, hotel and transport costs as a result of inflationary price pressures in oil and other commodity markets.
From 1$ (per person)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.