Trang An & Bai Dinh Pagoda 1 Day
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
The Trang An Tourism Complex in the northern province of Ninh Binh was officially included in the world heritage list on June 23 by the UNESCO’s World Heritage Committee. It includes 47 historical vestiges with many mysterious things, with limestone mountains, valleys and underground river systems. With hundreds of statues, Bai Dinh (Gia Vien, Ninh Binh) is considered one of the biggest Pagoda and has the most statues in Vietnam.
Highlights of trip:
- Pay a visit to glimmering massive pagoda complex of magnificent architecture ever built
- Visit the countryside in the North Vietnam
- Learn more about the history of Vietnam
DAY 1: HANOI – NINH BINH/ WANDER ON THE RIVER
In the morning
- At 8:00 a.m after enjoying delicious breakfast at your hotel, you will leave Hanoi for Ninh Binh -our destination today, which is about 1 hour and a half driving to the South.
- The first visit in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight.
Lunch time: at 12:30 – 13:30 having lunch in a local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork storage vessel.
In the afternoon
- After having lunch in a local restaurant, depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction, take a boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers Ha Long on land of Ninh Binh.
- At about 05:00 pm, your tour will come to the end then you will be transferred to your hotel in Hanoi.
Parameter: Hanoi –Ninh Binh: 100 km – 1.5 hour/ way; boat trip: 2 hours
Today useful note(s):
- Taking long sleeve clothes, a hat or an umbrella, sun cream/sun spray and a sunglass
- Avoid wearing tight and short clothes like short skirts when visiting the pagoda
Bringing Vietnamese small change for using public toilet (about 2.000 VND)
- Escorted Experienced English speaking guide
- All entrance fee and sightseeing tickets
- Delicious included meals as being clarified
- Door-to-door private transfer during the whole trip
- Private Boat trip on Trang An river
- 2 bottles of water each day
- Service charges
- Meals, Beverages which are not specified in the program
- Any unclarified flight tickets
- Personal travel insurance
- Any personal expenses
- Any gratuities and tips to driver and tour guide
- Bank fee
From 1$ (per person)