Saigon Foodie Morning Tour – By Scooter
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
This will be your best Ho Chi Minh food tour ever. The trip is a great combination between morning sightseeing and street food tasting. The trip is best for clients who loves to discover a different perspective of Saigon, who already took the classic city tour but still want to see more places that are off-the-tourist-trail. See different districts and hidden corners of Saigon. Learn about foods, cultures, and lives of local Vietnamese with our guides.
- Scooter with our drivers.
- Noodle shop
- Tomb of Marshal Le Van Duyet
- Jade Emperor Pagoda
- Street-art gallery
- Traditional Vietnamese food
- Local life of Vietnamese
We will pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City center and our guide will give you a Southern style scarf as a Saigon gift. Then start Sai Gon foodie Morning Tour by a scooter
Ride through busy and narrow streets and alleys of Saigon with a local Vietnamese drivers. We stop firstly at a family-run noodle shop opened since 1987, which was well-known by lots of Vietnamese drama artists. Choice of chicken or seafood noodle.
The next destination in our itinerary isTomb of Marshal Le Van Duyet – an oasis away from the outside noise with beautiful sculpture and decoration. This religious complex provides an attractive place of quiet, in the middle of an otherwise chaotic neighborhood.
Continue to the famous Jade Emperor Pagoda is famous in Ho Chi Minh City for a set of about 100 statues made from cardboard that depicts a meeting of genies with the Jade Emperor. The pagoda is a photographer’s paradise that features ribbons of aromatic incense smoke, robed monks, artful carved figures, Buddha sculptures and a turtle pond.
At last, enjoy a glass of coffee at an old coffee shop in a very old way and have a delight lunch before comeback your hotel.
Drop you off at hotel in Ho Chi Minh City Center. Saigon food tour by scooter ends. Our guide will say goodbye and see you again!
ITINERARY IN BRIEF
08.30: Pick up and start our trip
Receive a Southern style scarf
Visit a family-run noodle shop opened since 1987
Continue to Tomb of Marshal Le Van Duyet
Stop at the famous Jade Emperor Pagoda
Go to an old coffee shop to taste a glass off coffee
Have light lunch with:
- Banh Xeo – Vietnamese Pancake (in southern style)
- Bo La Lot – grilled beef in Lot leaves
- Nem Cuon – Fresh spring rolls with grilled pork.
12.30: Drop you off. Tour ends.
- Duration: 4 hours (approx.) from 08:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Pick-up point: Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City Center
- Drop-off point: Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City Center.
- ocal foods and drinks;
- Unlimited Vietnamese coffee;
- Qualified helmet, poncho;
- A Southern style scarf;
- English speaking guide and drivers;
- Pick up and drop off at hotel within 3 kilometers from city centre;
- Accident insurance.
- Tips, personal expense and others not included in the package;
- Pick up and drop off at airport, train or bus station, Saigon’s Ports.
- To locate your hotel, please visit Booking.com or Agoda.com\ Filter by Neighborhood\ Ho Chi Minh city Center;
- Hotel pick up time will be varied from . We will inform you the exact time as receiving your hotel address. The pickup time depends on traffic jam, weather and other customers in group tour. Therefore, the driver and tour guide take time to collect all customers. If they come late, we hope that you can sympathize for this inconvenience and patiently wait them;
- We offer pick-up service outside Ho Chi Minh city Center with surcharge;
- The price of this Ho Chi Minh food tour is not applied in holidays;
- Maximum 8 pax.
For advice on best things to do in Ho Chi Minh city, please take a look at localdaytrip’s Blog.
From 1$ (per person)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.