Saigon Cooking Class: Market Tour And Cooking Class
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
For half day, you will have opportunities to become a local Chef. Many unique ingredients and menu are chosen by our Chef who has much experience in Traditional Vietnamese cooking. Cooking class is chance for customers to hand on cooking together with a lot fun. After this tour, you have much confident to prepare the delicious Vietnamese cuisine by yourself to serve your family in your country. This is small gift from Vietnam for tourist.
- Visit local market at the morning together our chef to select the food for cooking class
- Three tasty dishes and enjoy after cooking with iced tea and water
- Secret recipes will be sent to you in nice envelope at the end of the tour
8:45: All customers will meet up at Ben Thanh Market at the main gate. In here, you will have experience hustle and bustle of the market in Vietnam and go shopping groceries as well as learn how to select the good ingredient to cook especially bargaining like a local people. This is a chance to feel the busy path of local’s life.
9:40:The market tours ends and walk to the cooking class house (in 3 minutes) to prepare for cooking class. From the window, you can see the overview the picturesque of the city.
10:00: Hands on cooking class. You will learn the cooking skills from our Chef and listen to Chef sharing the secret to have perfect and authentic Vietnamese cuisine. It’s great time to make friend and have a lot of fun sharing about gastronomy.
After completing the dishes prepared by yourself under our Chef’s instruction, you will enjoy your achievements.
13:00: Tour ends. Our guide will say goodbye and see you again!
Duration: 4 hours (approx.) from 8:45 to 13:00
Pick-up point: Ben Thanh market, main gate.
Drop-off point: returning to the departure point.
- Meals (tasty 3 dishes, 1 dessert)
- Ice tea and mineral water
- Tips, personal expenses and others not included in the itinerary.
- We will adapt the menu to vegetarians or allergic people, let us know your booking in advance so we can accommodate you. Kids from 7 years old are welcome. Our class room has air-con.
- We are opened from Tuesday to Sunday
45.90 (per person)
No reviews were found.