Saigon City Tour – Half Day
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
Only one Ho Chi Minh day trip can be short to learn about every aspect a grandiose city like Saigon but obviously enough to give you a concept of its history, its culture, as well as its endless growth. If your time is adequate, take this Ho Chi Minh City Tour as the beginning to enjoy this city.
Notre – Dame Cathedral
Saigon Post Office
War Remnants Museum
Jade Emperor Pagoda
We will pick you up at your hotel located in District 1 and start our Ho Chi Minh City Tour at District 5. This is called the Chinatown where we can enjoy the hustling daily life of people from both Viet and Chinese roots, and distinctive Thien Hau pagoda.
Then, we will go on to Binh Tay market, the biggest one at District 5. After that, we will return to the Museum of War Remnants to learn about an important and painful period of Vietnam contemporary history.
After a full lunchtime with local foods (including “Pho”, the famous Viet noodle soup, or “Banh Xeo” traditional southern cake), we will reach the colonial quarter in District 1, the golden area of the town, to visit the Reunification Palace. It once witnessed the end of the Vietnam War and now serves as a museum and a grand hall for government reception as well.
The next places to visit in Ho Chi Minh are Notre Dame Cathedral (a center of Catholicism in Vietnam) and the graceful Post Office, still functional until now.
The trip ends at an XQ Embroidery workshop and Ben Thanh market to learn about the art of making embroidered crafts in Vietnam and shopping.
Our Ho Chi Minh City Tour Half Day ends here. Our guide will say goodbye and see you again!
Duration: 4 hours (approx.) From 8:00 – 12:00
Departure point: Your hotel in District 1
Return point: Your hotel in District 1
- AC mini-van
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water
- Wet tissue
- Personal expenses and Tips.
- To locate your hotel, please visit Booking.com or Agoda.com\ Filter by Neighborhood\ Ho Chi Minh city\ District 1.
- Hotel pick up time for Ho Chi Minh City Tour Morning will be varied from 7:45 to 8:00. We will inform you the exact time as receiving your hotel address. The pickup time depends on traffic jam, weather and other customers in group tour. Therefore, the driver and tour guide take time to collect all customers. If they come late, we hope that you can sympathize for this inconvenience and patiently wait them.
- We offer pick-up service outside De Tham, Pham Ngu Lao, Bui Vien Street with surcharge
- The price is not applied in holidays.
Apart from Ho Chi Minh sightseeing, more tours are offered to help you get the full spirit of this city, they are Saigon Cooking Class: Market Tour And Cooking Class, Saigon Street Food Tour With Our Chef By Scooter or Discover Saigon In Sunset By Speedboat, etc.
From 1$ (per person)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.