Half-Day In Saigon By Scooter – Private Tour
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
In this Saigon half day tour, you will discover the bustling Ho Chi Minh City on a scooter. Also, you will visit the famous attraction such as Reunification Palace, Central Post Office and War Remnant Museum, etc. During the tour, you can learn about foods, cultures, and lives of local Vietnamese and explore different districts and hidden corners of Saigon with our guides.
- Scooter with our drivers.
- The biggest flower market
- Biggest market in China Town
- Quan Am Pagoda
- Reunification Palace
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Central Post Office
We will pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City Center (HCMC Center). Recieve a Southern style scarf as Vietnamese souvenir from our guide. Ride through busy and narrow streets and alleys of Saigon with a local Vietnamese drivers.
The first point is a colorful flower market – the biggest flower market in town. Wandering the flower market is one of the good ways to explore the sparkling beauty of this city. Also it will be one of the most unforgettable experience in your Indochina tours.Then stop at a local coffee shop and have a “Cà phê sữa đá” – ice coffee with condensed milk.
Continue onward to China town through criss-cross alleys and roads famous for selling bike parts and textile material. Arrive at the wet market and try some tropical fruits
The biggest market in China town that well-known as “Chợ Lớn”. it’s also a place of great historical and cultural importance. For anyone visiting the sprawling economic hub of the nation, these chaotic boulevards and spider-webbing alleyways make a great day trip
We move to one of most active and colourful Chinese-style Buddhist pagoda, Quan Am Pagoda. Other unique features of this pagoda are the gold-and-lacquer panels of the entrance doors.The other point is the Reunification Palace (view from outside). Reunification Palace was the home and workplace of the French Governor of Cochin-China. It has lush gardens, secret rooms, antique furniture, and a command bunker. It’s still in use to host important occasions in Ho Chi Minh, including APEC summits.
At last, we will go to the famous Notre Dame Cathedral and Central Post Office. Drop you off at hotel. Saigon half day tour ends. Our guide will say goodbye and see you again!
ITINERARY IN BRIEF
08.00 or 14.00: Pick up and depart to the first point
- Give you a Southern style scarf as Vietnamese souvenir.
- Ride a scooter through busy and narrow streets and alleys of Saigon
- Visit a colorful flower market
- A local coffee shop and have a “Cà phê sữa đá”
- Continue onward to China town
- Stop at the wet market and try some tropical fruits
- The biggest market in China town that well-known as “Chợ Lớn”.
- The Quan Am Pagoda
- The Reunification Palace (view from outside).
- The famous Notre Dame Cathedral and Central Post Office.
12.00 or 18.00: Drop you off at hotel.
- Duration: 4 hours (approx.) from 08:00 to 12:00 or from 14:00 to 18:00
- Pick-up point: Hotel in HCMC Center
- Drop-off point: Hotel in HCMC Center.
- Local foods and drinks;
- Unlimited Vietnamese coffee;
- Qualified helmet, poncho;
- A handful gift – Southern style scarf;
- English speaking guide and drivers;
- Pick up and drop off at hotel within 3km from city center;
- Accident insurance.
- Pick up and drop off at airport, train or bus station, Saigon’s Ports;
- Tips, personal expense and others not included in the package.
To locate your hotel, please visit Booking.com or Agoda.com\ Filter by Neighborhood\ HCMC Center;
Hotel pick up time for the morning Saigon tour will be varied from 8:00 to 8:15. We will inform you the exact time as receiving your hotel address. The pickup time depends on traffic jam, weather and other customers in group tour. Therefore, the driver and tour guide take time to collect all customers. If they come late, we hope that you can sympathize for this inconvenience and patiently wait them;
We offer pick-up service outside HCMC Center with surcharge;
- For more best things to do in Ho Chi Minh city, ultimate travel guide or day tours from Ho Chi Minh, please take a look at localdaytrip’s Blog.
From 1$ (per person)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.