Street Food Tour With Our Chef By Scooter
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
Have you ever wondered why Saigon is loved by both local residents and foreign tourists? That is because the city offers a lot for one to see, do, taste, and indeed to truly feel its depth. Saigon Vietnam is a city teeming with motorbikes, coffee and soup. This is also home of the world’s best street food of the world.
- Scooter with our drivers.
- Local market
- Traditional Vietnamese street food
- Saigon’s flower market
- Cao Dai Temple
Our guide picks you up at your hotel located in District 1 then drives a scooters to a Saigon local market. You get to try riding one of the most popular modes of transportation which is the scooter and then sample the different street food offerings of the city. We will take you to our favorite street vendors in District 3, 10 and 5 to taste Saigon delicacies, fresh fruits, snack, local drinks and desserts. Our chef-guide will also teach you about the right way of choosing the best ingredients for cooking various dishes
Next, we will visit the biggest Saigon flower market, Cao Dai Temple and many charming places! You will discover the real Saigon’s labyrinth, local habits, food and culture.
However, there are thousands of street food’s stalls. We are sure that you will discover with us very good food where people cook with care for many years.
Our chef drives you back hotel. Our Saigon street food tour ends here. Our guide will say goodbye and see you again!
ITINERARY IN BRIEF
08.30: Picks up and start our trip on scooter
- Arrive at a Saigon local market
- Taste a lot of the different street food
- Learn the right way of choosing the best ingredients
- Stop at the biggest Saigon flower market
- Visit Cao Dai Temple
- Discover thousands of street food’s stalls
12.30: Tour ends
- Duration: 4 hours (approx.) from 08:30 to 12:30
- Pick-up point: Your hotel in District 1, Ho Chi Minh city
- Drop-off point: Returning to the departure point.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off by scooter in District 1 and 3;
- 4 dishes: Banh Kot, Bot Chien, Banh Cuon, Bun Bo Hue;
- Fresh fruits, snack, desserts;
- 2 Local drinks;
- Qualified helmet, poncho;
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off outside District 1 and 3;
- Tips, personal expenses and others not included in the package.
- Please let us know if you have any special food requirements;
- This Saigon food tour does not operate on Monday;
- The price is not applied in holidays.
This tour will be surely an informative guide to Saigon street food for you. To get to know more about Vietnam cuisine, you should also try Saigon Cooking Class: Market Tour And Cooking Class. This activity is also listed among best things to do in Ho Chi Minh by tourists.
From 1$ (per person)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.