North Vietnam Adventure 7 Days
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
Explore North Vietnam in 7 days, including Ha Giang, Lao Cai – Sapa. You can experience the North Pole area in Ha Giang, visit the deepest part of Southeast Asia and travel through the northern highlands of Vietnam. Enjoy the famous cuisines in Sapa – paradise land of Vietnam, discover the unique landscapes and ethnic minorities of these areas. Travel along roads snaking through high passes, journey through fertile valleys, see incredible rice terraces and visit colorful ethnic-minority markets. Discover some historical places, participate in the night activities of local people and experience traditional dances.
Highlights of trip:
- Enjoy the stunning landscapes of the northern mountainous areas of Vietnam.
- View the whole scene of huge highland area with endlessly range of mountain of all sizes, particularly interesting shapes when standing in the peak of Ma Pi Leng.
- Admire the Sapa floating in the hazy fog and Trek some famous villages in Sapa.
- Trekking in Northern Vietnam to experience the local life of ethnic minority groups as well as to enjoy fresh air and peaceful landscape.
- Exploring Sapa Town and visiting traditional market of colorful handicrafts.
- Interact with the friendly local people.
- Discover traditional culture of ethnic residents and special cuisines in each destination.
- Free Visa on arrival guaranted letter
- Experienced English speaking tour guide(s)
- Door to door pick-up/transfer service with private air-conditioned vehicles
- Hotel accommodation in twin/ double sharing basis with daily breakfast
- Entrance fee and Sightseeing tickets
- Services charges and Government taxes
- 1 small bottle of water per person on day trip
- One by one care service 24/7 during the trip.
- Food as mentioned in the itinerary
- Train tickets Lao Cai – Hanoi 1 way in soft sleeper sharing cabin
- One bottle of water per person everyday on tour
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any International flights and any domestic flights
- Bank fee
- Stamping fee visa on arrival to Vietnam (at current 45 USD/ single entry)
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tips & gratuit
List Of Accommodation Recommended
|Ha Giang||Hoang Ngoc Hotel|
|Yên Minh||Thao Nguyen Hotel|
|Dong Van||Rocky Plateau Hotel|
|Bac Ha||Sao Mai Bac Ha Hotel|
|Sapa||Hmong Sapa Hotel|
|Train||Orient Express/King Express/ Sapaly Express|
If at the time of booking, any hotels or rooms in the list above are fully booked, we will endeavor to find accommodation of a similar standard elsewhere. If the only available accommodation is of a higher or lower standard, we will revise the price accordingly and consult you immediately.
* We suggest central location hotels and highly recommended on Tripadvisor in our list.
From 1$ (per person)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.