Ninh Binh & Cuc Phuong 3 days
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
Ninh Binh is the sacred land where have many beautiful place like wonderland. This tour, you have a chance to come legendary land in Vietnam’s history. Hoa lu ancient captital is grave, quiet was built in 10th Century by Dinh Tien Hoang King. Ninh Binh is not only beautiful, peaceful but also mysterious with 38 lakes were connected with 48 caves. Moreover, one of the most famous caves is Tam Coc Bich Dong where you will visit in your journey. Beside that, Cuc Phuong is the oldest national park in Vietnam. There is characterized by tropical rain forest, evergreen. Stepping into the Cuc Phuong jungle primitive, amazing feeling you have: stunned when you loss in the wild world wonders with blue permanent. Enjoy Ninh Binh – Cuc Phuong 3 days, you have opportunity to discover a conner of history human.
8:30,meet guide & driver to transfer to Ninh Binh. A 100 km drivethrough the countryside to Vietnam’s first capital, Hoa Lu. After thatwe transfer to Tam Coc, where you can take a sampan on river through therice paddies to the grottoes of the sacred Tam Coc Caves. Enormouslimestone karsts jut out from the green rice fields giving rise to thisplace’s other name, “Halong Bay on land”. Lunch at a local restaurant isincluded. In the afternoon, bicycling around Ninh Binh to visit some handicraft villages if you want or just simply stroll on the countrysideroads and chat up with the locals.
Overnight in Ninh Binh
After breakfast, start our day transferring to Cuc Phuong National Park(120km) across fascinating countryside of the Red River delta. Cuc Phuong national park is home to 2,000 species of flora, 1,800 species ofinsect, 320 species of bird, 70 species of mammal, etc. On arrival,check in hotel and have lunch in the park headquarters.
Inthe afternoon, you will visit the Park museum, the botanical gardenwith a collection of 252 species of rare plants and the endangeredPrimate Rescue Center.
Overnight in Cuc Phuong National Park
Escorted By a park guide, depart for a full-day trek to see giant trees of 50m high. First, transfer by car to the park center (20km), stop by a prehistoric cave and the Vu Huong tree (Cinnamomum balansae) en route.Take a trek (6km) to the 1,000-year-old tree (Terminalia myriocarpa) on scenic trail. Have picnic lunch at the park center. In the afternoon,continue to trek (8km) to the Danger tree (Tetrameles nudiflora) on a steep trail through a dense jungle. Transfer back to Hanoi in the late afternoon.
End of services./.
· 2 nights Accommodation in hotel (twin/double occupancy)
· All escorted sightseeing tours with English tour guide
· All entrance and visiting fees
· All private transportation with A/C
· Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast/ L: Lunch/ D: Dinner)
· Boat trip in Tam Coc
· One bottle of water per person everyday on tour
· Taxes, service charges, Bank fees (if paying by credit cards)
· Meals, Beverages which do not specify in the program
· Personal travel insurance
· International flights to and from Vietnam
· All personal expenses
· All gratuities and tips to driver and tour guide
· Checkin time is normally at 14.00; check out time is normally at 12.00.Early check in or check out is upon on availability of the hotels.
· Cuc Phuong National Park has basic accommodation
· Whatto bring: Passport, Sun glasses and hat, toiletries, sunblock, insectrepellent, flashlights, good hiking shoes, personal firs aid kid andmedicines, small VND notes for buying drinks, Sleeping bag (highlyrecommended).
From 1$ (per person)