Ninh Binh 2 days
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
Ninh Binh is the sacred land where have many beautiful place like wonderland. This tour, you have a chance to come legendary land in Vietnam’s history. Hoa lu ancient captital is grave, quiet was built in 10th Century by Dinh Tien Hoang King. Ninh Binh is not only beautiful, peaceful but also mysterious with 38 lakes were connected with 48 caves. Moreover, one of the most famous caves is Tam Coc Bich Dong where you will visit in your journey. Beside that, Cuc Phuong is the oldest national park in Vietnam. There is characterized by tropical rain forest, evergreen. Stepping into the Cuc Phuong jungle primitive, amazing feeling you have: stunned when you loss in the wild world wonders with blue permanent. Enjoy Ninh Binh – Cuc Phuong 2 days, you have opportunity to discover a conner of history human.
Highlights of trip:
- Charming rice terrace field
- Peaceful river
- Cuc Phuong National park
DAY 1: HANOI – HOA LU – TAM COC/ “HALONG BAY ON LAND”
Ninh Binh welcomes: Ninh Binh is far from Hanoi 100 km – this area is as beautiful as the picture where owns the perfect combination of mountain, river and forest.
In the morning
- At 8:00 a.m, you will be met up by our guide and driver then transferred straight away to Ninh Binh.
- Around 9:30 a.m, you will arrive in Ninh Binh firstly pay a visit to Hoa Lu – the first capital of our Vietnam
Lunch time: 12:30 – 13:30 in the local restaurant
In the afternoon
- After lunch, you will take a sampan boat journey (1.5 hour) in Tam Coc – the heart of “Inland Ha Long Bay”.
- While rowing the boat, you will see the beauty of the karsts formations as you pass along their base and row into one of the many caves carved through the limestone
- After the boat trip, you will have 1 hour for bicycle trip around the local villages to enjoy the quiet atmosphere and the unique feature of our local life
- At around 5:00 p.m, you will be transferred to your hotel and have free time on your own later
Meals included: __/Lunch/ __
Parameter: Hanoi – Ninh Binh: 100 km/Driving: 1.5 hour – Boat trip: 1.5 hour
DAY 2: CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK – HANOI/ BE WITH THE NATURE
In the morning
- After having breakfast at your hotel, you will be transferred to Cuc Phuong national park
- When arriving at the National Park, visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Center, a non-profit organization dedicated to the rehabilitation, breeding, research, and conservation of endangered primates, and to the protection of their habitats.
Lunch time: 12:30 – 13:30 at house-on-stilts in the center of the park.
In the afternoon
- After lunch, you will continue hiking into the park central and stop to explore the Prehistoric Man Cave (over 7000 years)
- On the way admire the primary forest with 1000 year Old Tree.
- Getting out of the park, you will get on the car and come back to Hanoi
- At around 5:30 p.m, you will reach your hotel in Hanoi
Meals included: Breakfast/Lunch/__
Parameter: Cuc Phuong – Hanoi: 130 km/Driving: 2 hours
Today useful note(s):
- Sporty shoes and comfortable casual clothes will be recommended
- Twin/double sharing rooms in the best recommended hotel with daily breakfast
- Experienced English speaking guide
- All entrance fee and sightseeing tickets
- Delicious included meals with local tastes as being clarified
- Door to door private transportation
- 2 bottles of water each day
- Service charges
- Meals, Beverages which are not specified in the program
- Any unclarified flight tickets
- Personal travel insurance
- Any personal expenses
- Any gratuities and tips to driver and tour guide
- Bank fee
- Extra charge on local Tet or special occasion
From 1$ (per person)