My Son Sanctuary And Hoi An Ancient Town Open Daily Tour
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
Learn more about Vietnam’s spiritual heritage and explore the UNESCO-listed temples of My Son on this private 5-hour from Hoi An/ Da Nang, including hotel pick-up. Enjoy the undivided attention of your private guide as you roam the ancient temple complex and discover its importance to the Champa Kingdom. Keep your camera handy as you visit around 20 different temple ruins, set against a dramatic backdrop of green mountains and lush jungle.
- My Son Holly Land
- Apsara Dancing show
- Cham’s Traditional
- Hoi An Ancient Town
- Japanese Bridge
- PhucKien Assembly Hall
- Sa Huynh Museum
- Hoi An market
- Local food
07:30 -8:30: Driver and guide pick you up from your hotel. Starting this morning with visiting My Son Holy Land
09:30 Arrive in My Son, you are going to find out a unique beautiful sanctuary world of the ancient Cham religion. You will have a chance to discover My Son- the old Holy Land of Cham kingdom with secret mossy towers in the 19th century, enjoy featured music show of Cham people, discover The Marian Pilgrimage Center of Tra Kieu where once located the first capital city of the Hindu Champa Kingdom.
11:30 Have lunch at local restaurant.
13:30 Continue to visit Hoi An Ancient Town. In the afternoon, enjoy a walking tour of this quaint town visiting ancient merchants’ houses, PhucKien Assembly Hall, a 400-year-old Japanese Covered Bridge, Sa Huynh Museum and a crafts workshop. Free for shopping at the Old Corners
16:30-17:00 Transfer back to your hotel. End of services. Goodbye & see you again!
- Duration: 8 hours ( approx.) from 8:00 to 16:30
- Pick-up point: Your hotel in Da Nang city.
- Drop-off point: Returning to the departure point
- Transfer by a good-condition coach.
- Good English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees for sightseeing.
- Mineral water on coach .
- Personal expense.
- Please provide personal information including Full name, Birth-year, Gender, Nationality and contact details.
- 1–4 year-old children: Free of charge (Shared lunch with parents).
- 5–10 year-old children: 50% of full charge (½ adult lunch).
- Above 10 years old: Full charge.
- The price of this Da Nang city tour one day is not applied in holidays.
35 (per person)
No reviews were found.