Mekong Delta in 3 days
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
This three days trip, just give you a glancing for the local life of Mekong Delta. It is not enough time to see much , because life in the Mekong Delta revolves much around the river, and many of the villages are often accessible by rivers and canals rather than by road. Learn, relax & enjoy to touching on the Mekong Delta Experience!
- Brief Itinerary
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city – Cai Be – Vinh Long – Can Tho (L/D)
07:30 Our car will pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city in early morning. Upon arrival at Cai Be, embark a private boat to cruise around Cai Be Floating Market to see local people being selling, buying, and exchanging goods from their boats. Visit local garden and house to see orchard, rice crisped producing process… After lunch taking a cruise along river to see peaceful tranquil life of villagers, admire marvelous natural setting of Mekong Delta region.
About 3 pm, the boat arrival at Vinh Long, walking around to explore Vinh Long Market. Then transfer to Can Tho City.
Overnight in Can Tho.
Day 2: Can Tho – Cai Rang – Long Xuyen – Chau Doc (B/L/D)
After breakfast. Visitors first take the boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong river (the Bassac River). The boat trip later takes you to the Cai Rang floating markets, which are the most original ones and bustling places of the region. Visitors will have the most probably tried the Vietnamese vermicelli soup? So, they will now go and see how it is made. Visitors then roam into the village to get in touch with the local people. Here, they have a chance to experience how to pass a “Monkey bridge” which is built by only one bamboo. Proceed to Chau Doc via Long Xuyen to visit the crocodile’s farm & for lunch. Check in on arriving in Chau Doc.
Admiring the landscape from the Sam Mountain summit down the Vietnamese – Cambodian border & visit the caved pagoda.
Overnight in Chau Doc
Day 3: CHAU DOC – SADEC – HO CHI MINH CITY (B/L)
After breakfast take a boat to visit the unique farms where fish are bred in wooden cages suspended under floating houses on the river. Continue by boat to visit a village of stilt houses belonging to the Cham minority where colorful traditional textiles are woven on old wooden looms. Return to dry land in time to leave Chau Doc for Ho Chi Minh Break the journey at Sa Dec, a delta town famous for its cultivation of exotic fruit and flowers, to visit the orchards and garden of Mr. Tu Ton.
Continue to onwards to Ho Chi Minh City by road. End services
- Services of local drivers and private air-conditioned vehicles during all tours and transfers
- Services of local English speaking guides during all tours and transfers (other language guides available on request with additional fee)
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Admission fees for all sights visited
- Meals as indicated in itinerary with B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner (all meal are set menu with Vietnamese food & service at local restaurants)
- Boat cruise
- Services charge & government taxes
- Optional visits to sights not mentioned in the program
- Surcharge fees in peak season ,national holidays & weekend
- Drinks at mealtimes
- Hotel accommodations before & after trip
- Camera and video cameras fees if applicable
- Compulsory Personal Travel Insurance
- Tips for guide, driver
- Meals other than those mentioned above
- Other services not clearly indicated in the Inclusion Package above
- Bank fees
Our Mekong delta experience tour Bonus:
- Drink during the visit : 01 bottle 500mml/pax/day
- Service 24/24 –English speaking of our consultant/tour operator
From 1$ (per person)