Hue City Open Daily Tour
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
Once known as the ancient capital of Vietnam, Hue is now like a bass note of a lively music writing a dynamic Vietnam. Here converge all interests that draw travelers’ sense of discovery, from fascinating culture, art and architecture, unique cuisine, handicraft villages, great history to picturesque landscapes. Those who wish to explore all the highlights of this lovely city might want to check out these Hue day tour itineraries that cover the most popular attractions in Hue as well as interesting villages and places in the vicinity.
- Hai Van Tunnel
- Khai Dinh Tomb.
- Imperial Citadel.
- Thien Mu Pagoda.
07:30 – 08:30 Driver and guide pick you up from your hotel, depart to Hue crossing Hai Van Tunnel which is the longest and the most modern tunnel in the Southeast Asia.
09:30 Arrive in Hue, you will visit Khai Dinh Tomb – the most beautiful royal tombs of Nguyen Dynasty’s Kings.
12:30 Have lunch, take a break in restaurant.
13:30 After that, we will continue to visit:
- Thien Mu Pagoda, Hue’s oldest and most beautiful pagoda, considered as the symbol of religion and spirit of Hue people.
- Hue Citadel: which was recognized by UNESCO as World Cultural Heritage in 1993. Experienced many vicissitudes of history, Hue Citadel is still long-lasting and remain the cherished values. Learn about the 13 Nguyen dynasty kings ruled for over 140 years
17:30 Return to Danang. End of services. Goodbye & See you again!
- Duration : 10 hours (approx.) from 07:30 to 17:30
Pick-up point: Your hotel in Da Nang city
Drop-off point: Returning to the departure point
- Transfer by a good-condition coach.
- Good English Speaking Guide
- Lunch in a local restaurant.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing.
- Mineral ater on coach .
- Personal expenses.
- Please provide personal information including Full name, Birth-year, Gender, Nationality and contact details.
- 1–4 year-old children: Free of charge (Shared lunch with parents)
- 5–10 year-old children: 50% of full charge (½ adult lunch)
- Above 10 years old: Full charge
- The price is not applied in holidays.
33$ (per person)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.