Hue Citadel – Thien Mu Pagoda – Dragon Boat Trip
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
Discover the old capital of Vietnam by cruising along Perfume River on a dragon boat. Witness the changes of Hue city and wait for the sunset on this beautiful river. Also visit famous places in Hue such as Imperial Citadel, An Hien Garden house and Thien Mu pagoda. Join with us to have an overview of the harmonious combination of the characteristics of urban and rural area.
- Imperial Citadel
- An Hien Garden House
- Thien Mu Pagoda
- Dragon Boat cruising along Perfume River
At 12:30 We pick you up at your hotel in center of Hue and depart to Imperial Citadel, which is the home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty – Nguyen Dynasty. You will have 2 hours taking visit around this Citadel with guide, and then transfer to An Hien Garden House. It is the most typical house that remains its original and standards of a garden house in Hue. Our next destination is Thien Mu Pagoda – the oldest pagoda in Hue. It lands near Perfume River and from here you can get really beautiful view to the river and Hue city.
At around 16:30, you then start getting on dragon boat cruising on Perfume River and don’t miss to see sunset on the way back to your hotel in Hue city.
Tour ends. Our guide will say goodbye and see you again!
Duration: 4 – 5 hours
Departure – meeting point: hotel picked up in Hue city center
Return point: hotel dropped off Hue city center
- Pick up from hotel/stay in the center of Hue
- High quality vehicle
- English speaking tour guide during the trip
- Mineral water and tissue
- Entrance fees of all destinations.
- Dragon boat trip.
- Tips, personal fees and others not included in Inclusions.
- To locate your hotel, please visit Booking.com or Agoda.com\ Filter by Neighborhood\ Hue city.
- Hotel pick up time will be varied from 12:00 to 12:30. We will inform you the exact time as receiving your hotel address. The pickup time depends on traffic jam, weather and other customers in group tour. Therefore, the driver and tour guide take time to collect all customers. If they come late, we hope that you can sympathize for this inconvenience and patiently wait them.
- If you stay outside Hue city Center, there will be transfer round trip surcharge which depends on your hotel location and will be directly informed you before.
- The price is not applied in holidays.
27$ (per person)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.