Honeymoon Hideaway 10 days
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
Which place you choose for your honeymoon? A long trip in the honeymoon period will mark a good starting in your life. This tour, you will be have sweet time together. It is the time you walk around old quarter in Hanoi, try street local foods and enjoy our capital with Hanoi city tour. After that, yourjourney continuous to the beautiful land like the poem and romantic in Lao Cai. It is amazing to be deep inside a special foggy atmosphere that embrace our face, our hands in the love market in Saturday night in Sapa. Say goodbye to romantic Sapa and moving to Nha Trang beach that was called Pearl of the Orient is the famous place to enjoy your vacation. Looking from high, Nha Trang beach was curved like a crescent silver embrace turquoise Bay. There is called the neverland in Vietnam because their beauty natural. Nature has bestowed Nha Trang everything that coastal has: the offshore islands, the white sand beach, the magic coral reefs in the ocean and The Cham temples covered by a thick layer of ancient moss. Beside that, you can join in some stream sports activities such as: water motorbike, skydiving, surfing….Recent years, Nha Trang also thrives on diving tourism. Let Travel Sense Asia support you this Honeymoon hideaway 10 days and wish you would have the best special memories in your life.
- Brief Itinerary
You are welcome by our driver, transfer to your hotel. Check in and overnight in Hanoi.
Visit some remarkable sites of Hanoi including Ho Chi Minh Complex, Temple of Literature, museum… all on your choices. (Or a Cooking class can be arranged upon on your request).
A day trip to visit Bat Trang ceramic village, Dong Ho painting village. Lunch in the village and finish your day by But Thap Pagoda. Arrive back in Hanoi. Dinner on your own. After dinner, you are picked up to Hanoi Railway station for night train to Lao Cai. Overnight on train (2 berth VIP cabin)
Arrival in Lao Cai in the early morning, our driver picks you up at train station. Breakfast in Sapa Town or hotel. After breakfast, you will trek with the guide to Lao Chai and Ta Van village through Muong Hoa Valley , pass the villages of H’Mong, Dzay hill tribes on the way trekking. Overnight in Topas Ecolodge.
Free day. Early afternoon, transfer to Topas Ecolodge resort, which located on the top of the hill, provides the best view and perfect quiet place for couples. Overnight in Topas Ecolodge.
Breakfast and lunch in the Lodge. Check out hotel. Tour guide will take you to Ta Phin Village, take a short walk and interact with villagers then on the way to Lao Cai (or you can take a walk in Sapa Market). Late afternoon about 5pm, our driver will take you to train station for night train back to Hanoi. Overnight on Train. (2 berth VIP cabin)
Early morning, arrives at Hanoi Railway station. Car takes you to small hotel for breakfast and freshen up. Free time until your noon flight to Nha Trang. On arrival, you are picked up by a driver at airport to get you to Evason Hideaway. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Free for your own leisure.
Day 9: Nha Trang (B)
Free for your own leisure.
Free time in the morning until your car and driver arrive to take you to Nha Trang airport for your flight to Ho Chi Minh City to connect with your departure flight.
End of services./.
- Accommodation based on double occupancy
- All escorted sightseeing tours with English tour guide
- All entrance and visiting fees
- All private transportation with A/C
- Domestic flight tickets Hanoi-Nha Trang-HCMC (2 legs, economy classon Vietnam Airlines).
- Return train tickets in Private 2 berth cabins First Class.
- Meals specified per program
- Free Approval Document for Visa on arrival to Vietnam (free, nodeduct if you arrange the visa yourselves)
- Additional surprises
- Taxes, service charges, Bank fees (if paying by credit cards).
- Meals, Beverages which do not specify in the program
- Personal travel insurance
- International flights to and from Vietnam
- All personal expenses
- All gratuities and tips to driver and tour guide
- Itinerary can be run in reverse
- Check in time is normally at 14.00, check out time is normally at 12.00. Early check in or check out is upon on availability of the hotels.
- The detailed itinerary of Junks are different depends on your junk choice.
From 1$ (per person)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.