Hoa Lu – Tam Coc Cave Full Day – Private Tour
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
The trip to Ninh Binh brings you back to an ancient time of Vietnam. With solemn temples, hard-working and hospitable people, tranquil paddy fields and especially incredible karst landscape, Ninh Binh is so-called
- Boat trip in Tam Coc
- Temples of King Dinh and King Le
- Enjoy lunch at a local Vietnamese restaurant
A 90km drive south of Hanoi will lead you to Ninh Binh, the site of the one capital city of ancient Vietnam before Hanoi took its leading role in 11th century.The area is featured by lots of well-known sceneries, which include Tam Coc Caves and Hoa Lu ancient capital with the old temples dedicated to King Dinh & King Le reigned in 10th century.
The visit in Ninh Binh starts by a boat trip in Tam Coc, a natural site in Vietnam, which is part of the Trang An Complex. Tam Coc is spectacular limestone karsts jut out from the green paddy fields reminding about Guilin (China) and Halong Bay of Vietnam, which gives this scenery the name “Halong-bay-on-land”.
Further discovery in Ninh Binh will be continued in the site that used to be the kings’ palace in 10th century and now famous for the wooden relieves of the shady Dinh and Le temples. These two temples in the shape of Chinese character were built in 17th century.
Time for having lunch at local restaurant.
Late afternoon back to Hanoi.
Tour ends. Our guide will say good bye and see you again!
ITINERARY IN BRIEF:
8:00: Pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi
10:30: Arrive at Hoa Lu, visit Tam Coc, Temples of King Dinh and King Le.
11:30: Transfer to local restaurant
12:00: Having lunch and relax
14:00: Enjoy boat trip and cycling trip around
16:00: Come back to Hanoi
18:00: Arrive to Hanoi. Drop you off at your departure. Tour ends.
- Duration: 10 hours (approx.) 8.00 am – 18:00.
- Departure: Your hotel in Hanoi
- Return point: Returns to original departure point.
- Land transfer in air-con vehicle;
- Admission fee;
- English speaking guide;
- Lunch with Vietnamese food at local restaurant;
- Boat trip in Tam Coc.
Personal expenses, tips and others not mentioned in inclusion.
- Please wait at your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pick-up time;
- Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 48 hours prior to the travel date;
- Exact pick-up time advised upon reconfirmation.
From 1$ (per person)