Discover Floating Temple And Traditional Village By Speedboat
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
The tranquil beauty of Mekong Delta will bring you relaxing moments to escape from the hustle-and-bustle lifestyle of Ho Chi Minh city. Joining this Mekong Delta tour from Ho Chi Minh, you will have chance to visit one of the most spiritual temples in this area – Phu Chau Floating Temple. Not only famous for its sacredness, the temple is also well-known for its beautiful architecture. Then, you will discover the tranquility of Binh Quoi Village, cruising to Saigon Bridge and Thanh Da Island. After this trip, you are sure to take home a lot of beautiful memories as well as valued knowledge about Mekong Delta countryside and its culture.
- Floating temple Phu Chau, a spiritual place for local people
- Traditional Binh Quoi Village
- Fresh fruits and coconut juice.
09:00 Our van will pick you up at hotel in District 1 and transfer to pier.
Our first stop in this Mekong Delta tour is Phu Chau floating temple, situated on a beautiful island along Vam Thuat River. The temple is famous for journeys of spiritual enlightenment with local Saigon people. As you walk through this place of worship adorned with intricate statues and beautiful architecture, you will gain a sense of the Vietnamese culture and its local religions.
The next stop in our Mekong day tour is Binh Quoi Village, lying in the vicinity of Saigon metropolitan area, surrounded by green space and fresh air, all is just perfect for a day trip from Ho Chi Minh. Binh Quoi Village is well known as a miniature replica of the Mekong Delta. From Saigon Newport, we will cruise upstream to Saigon Bridge, go around Thanh Da Island and arrive at Binh Quoi Village. Fresh fruits and coconut juice will be served on your promenade. Now, you will have time to sit down and talk more about what you have experienced during your Mekong Delta tour.
11:00 We get back to your hotel in District 1.
Tour ends. Our guide will say goodbye and see you again!
- Duration from 9:00 to11:00 or 14:00 to 16:00
- Meeting point: your hotel in District 1
- Return point: your hotel in District 1
- Insurance on boat
- English speaking guide
- Mineral water and wet towels
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in District 1
- Snack and local fruit
- Coconut juice and local fruit at Binh Quoi village
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off outside District 1
- This Mekong Delta tour can start at 9:00 or 14:00
- To locate your hotel, please visit Booking.com or Agoda.com\ Filter by Neighborhood\ Ho Chi Minh city\ District 1.
- The pickup time depends on traffic jam, weather and other customers in group tour. Therefore, the driver and tour guide take time to collect all customers. If they come late, we hope that you can sympathize for this inconvenience and patiently wait them.
- If you stay outside District 1, there will be transfer round trip surcharge and will be directly informed you before.
- The price is not applied in holidays.
To get the best out of Mekong tours, you can also join Full-Day Excursion To Mekong Delta or 2-Day Mekong Delta Tour – Overnight Homestay. For more things to do in Ho Chi Minh, please visit localdaytrip’s Blog.
From 1$ (per person)