Cooking Class With Local Chef
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
In this Saigon cooking class, you will spend a half day to become locals with our lovely Chef. Our Chef will share all secretes in cooking as well as advice on how to make a delicous plate. At the end of the class, you will enjoy dishes made by your own. You are sure to take home not only lovely memories but tasty recipes. Enjoy it now!
- Vietnamese Chef
- Secrets of local Cuisine
- Vietnamese kitchenware
Getting out of the hustle bustle of the city to get to the fresh and cool countryside with the endless paddy field, bamboo forest, and green garden. oin our cooking class and you will learn all the necessary skills, tips and secret recipes from our Chef to prepare for desserts, main dishes, appetizers
To begin this Ho Chi Minh Cooking Class, in a warm atmosphere, our skilled chef will mentor you step by step through traditional Vietnamese cooking methods. Enjoy three tasty dishes and one dessert to complete your meal. Iced tea and water will be served during your cooking class. A nice envelope with all detailed recipes will be given to you at the end of your class.
Our cooking classes will brings you the opportunity to create wonderful food and cooking experience for you or with your loved ones, friends, and family members. Whether you are seeking for some fun, new tastes, new cooking hobbies, cooking tips and tricks, or simple nurturing your healthy lifestyle.
ITINERARY IN BRIEF
10.00 / 14.00: Meeting at our Cooking class
- Learn the right way to choose fresh ingredient
- Learn all the necessary skills, tips
- Enjoy three tasty dishes cooked by yourself
13.00 / 17.00: Our cooking class. Tour ends.
Duration: 3 hours (approx.) 10.00 am – 1.00 pm
2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
- Meal (tasty 3 dishes, 1 dessert);
- Local ice tea and mineral water;
Tips, personal expenses.
- We will adapt the menu to vegetarians or allergic people, let us know your booking in advance so we can accommodate you. Kids from 7 years old are welcome. Our class room has air-con;
- For more best things to do in Ho Chi Minh city, ultimate travel guide or day tours from Ho Chi Minh, please take a look at localdaytrip’s Blog.