Hanoi Half Day Tour – Private City Tour
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
Hanoi has always been a symbol of culture and a source of pride throughout the history. Taking part in this Hanoi half day tour, you will feel the Hanoi’s local culture through famous sightseeing and also intermingle with the local people. Don’t hesitate anymore, let’s explore this charming city with us!
Hanoi Half Day Tour Highlights
- Ho Chi Minh Complex
- Temple of Literature
- Museum of History
- Ngoc Son Temple
- Green car tours
Hanoi Half Day Tour Itinerary
You can choose either morning or afternoon tour.
On this morning, you will visit Ho Chi Minh Complex which is a special place for many Vietnamese. Within the complex are Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh’s Stilt House and the Presidential Palace, the Ho Chi Minh Museum and also the One-Pillar Pagoda, a famous attraction in a Hanoi One day tour. After that, you will discover the Temple of Literature which is a well-preserved traditional Vietnamese architecture and also the oldest university of Vietnam. Lastly, you will use the “Green car tour” around the Old Quarter to experience the daily life of local people (if time available).
On this afternoon, you will visit Hanoi Museum of History which have wonderful architecture and Vietnam’s history with very large displays covering every period. After that, you will be transferred to Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, The Huc Bridge and Quan Thanh Temple. A ‘Green Car’ tour around the West Lake with stops at many shrines or splendid viewpoints can be arranged if time available. Then we take you back to your hotel. End of our services.
Hanoi half day tour ends. Our guide will say good bye and see you again!
Itinerary In Brief:
8:30: Pickup at hotel in Ha Noi
8:45 – 9:30: Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh’s Stilt House and the Presidential Palace, the Ho Chi Minh Museum and also the One-Pillar Pagoda
9:45 – 10:30: Moving to the Temple of Literature
11:00: Enjoy Green car tour
12:30 Tour ends. Heading back to your departure.
13:00: Pickup at hotel in Ha Noi and meet our guide
13:15: Transfer to Hanoi Museum of History
14:00: Visit Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, The Huc Bridge and Quan Thanh Temple
15:30: A ‘Green Car’ tour around the West Lake .Then we take you back to your hotel
16:00: Tour ends. We come back to departure point.
- Duration: About 04 hours; exact pick-up time to be advised upon reconfirmation.
- Departure: Your hotel in Hanoi
- Return point: Departure point.
- English-speaking guide;
- Land transfer;
- Admission fee.
Personal expenses, tips and others not mentioned in inclusion.
- Please wait at your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pick-up time;
- Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 48 hours prior to the travel date;
- Exact pick-up time to be advised upon reconfirmation;
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum opened five mornings a week and ten months a year. The closing time is all afternoon, all day on Monday and Friday, and from early October to early December for scheduled maintenance;
- Most of Museums closed on Monday;
- In case your visit coincides with these days, alternatives will be suggested.
- Price per person and valid until 31 December 2013;
- Children from 2 to 12 year-old pay 75% of adult price, under 2 free;
- Children of 12-year-old and over are considered adults for admission or accommodation.
Enjoy a fulfill day in Hanoi with Hanoi cooking class or Hanoi food tour .
From 1$ (per person)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.