Hanoi Food Tour Around Old Quarter – Time To Shine As A Real Local
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
In this Hanoi food tour around Old Quarter, we bring you to hidden places that only local people can find out. Dive into the wonderful aromas of the busy food stalls as you explore Old Quarter with your knowledgeable English speaking guide. You will have two options to choose from: either starting your tour at 11:15am and hitting the local diners in time for lunch or setting off at 5:45pm when the city is in the midst of preparing for dinner! Big chance for you to try many kinds of local delicacies and visit restaurants as well as sidewalk shop in this food tour.
Highlights Of Hanoi Food Tour:
- Discover the culture of Vietnam through local Antique beauty of the Old Quarter
- Local foods and drinks
- Colorful stories related to Hanoi Old Quarter
Hanoi Food Tour Itinerary:
We meet you at your hotel and start walking to Old Quarter which located on the northern end of Hoan Kiem Lake. As the oldest continuously developed area of Vietnam, Hanoi’s Old Quarter has a history that spans 2,000 years and represents the eternal soul of the city. Hanoi Old Quarter’s most popular attractions comprise mostly quaint Buddhist shrines, street markets, and traditional Vietnamese arts.
Go round Old Quarter with Hanoi one day tour, we will visit some famous and specialized food families or local restaurants where you can taste some specialties. The majority of restaurants in Hanoi Old Quarter tend to be humble-looking dining venues hidden in narrow alleyways and bustling street markets, where you can enjoy authentic regional delicacies at affordable prices.
We also introduce you some popular authentic dishes in lovely food stalls and even sidewalk shops where you feel comfortable to sit down and enjoy some favorite dishes and nice drinks, which you can make by yourself in a Hanoi cooking class.
While you enjoy your meal, we will tell you about the history of the Old Quarter as well as Hanoi. There’s an old Vietnamese saying, “Hanoi has thirty-six streets and guilds – Jam Street, Sugar Street, Salt Street…”. Inside a modern and dynamic city, there appears an antique quarter, the Hanoi’s Old Quarter – the represented eternal soul of the city.
Hanoi food tour ends. Our guide will say good bye and see you again!
Itinerary in brief:
11.15/17.45: Pick up and start walking to Old Quarter
- Go round Ha Noi Old Quarter
- Visit some famous and specialized food families
- Take a short walk to the hidden local restaurants
- Enjoy some favorite dishes and nice drinks
14.30/21.00: Hanoi food tour ends
- Duration : 4 – 5 hours from 11:15/ 17:45 to 14:30/21:00
- Departure – meeting point : Your hotel (in Hanoi Old Quater)
- Return point : not included
- English tour guide;
- Mineral water;
- Hotel picked up.
- Personal expenses, tips and others not mentioned in the package;
- Hotel dropped off
- After Hanoi food tour, our guide can help you call a taxi to get back your hotel.
- To locate your hotel, please visit Booking.com or Agoda.com\ Filter by Neighborhood\ Old Quarter.
- If you stay outside of Hanoi Old Quarter, additional transfer fee will be charged (fee depends on hotel location and will be directly informed you) or our guide will meet you at Hanoi Opera House – 1 Trang Tien, Hanoi.
- Hotel pick up time will be varied from 11:00 – 11:30 (or 18:00 – 18:30). We will inform you the exact time as receiving your hotel address. The pickup time depends on traffic jam, weather and other customers in group tour. Therefore, the driver and tour guide take time to collect all customers. If they come late, we hope that you can sympathize for this inconvenience and patiently wait them.
- The price is not applied in holidays.
- Private tour is also available. Please contact to us through email or phone number if you’re interested.
From 1$ (per person)