Hanoi Bicycle Tour To Awake Early Morning
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
Walking up early and riding a bike around Hanoi is an exciting activity that you will not want to miss in this Hanoi bicycle tour. It’s a chance to find out the hidden charm of Hanoi in the early morning. To finish tour, you will have breakfast with Pho and Vietnamese coffee in a lakeside shop. Taking time to find out more to reach closer Hanoi.
Hanoi Bicycle Tour Highlights
- Bicycle tour
- Stunning beauty of Hanoi in early morning
- Hoan Kiem Lake (Lake of the returned sword), West Lake
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Tran Quoc Temple
- Breakfast with “Pho” and Vietnamese coffee
Bicycle Tour Itinerary
You will be picked up and will ride toward Hoan Kiem Lake with our tour guide to start this bicycle tour. There are so many activities of local people around this lake such as doing morning exercise, doing aerobics and dancing.
We will have a stop at Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and the Presidential Palace before riding to the biggest lake of Hanoi, West Lake. Don’t forget to take some nice pictures when coming here. We will ride around West Lake. A lot of people choose the place for doing morning exercise and jogging. On the way, we also have a short visit at Tran Quoc Pagoda.
To finish our trip, we take you to have breakfast with Pho and Vietnamese coffee in a lakeside shop like a Hanoi food tour. After that, we ride back to your hotel.
Hanoi bicycle tour ends. Our guide will say goodbye and see you again!
Itinerary In Brief:
5.00: Pick up at your hotel lobby, then start biking around 12km passing by famous places
6.30- 7.00: Enjoy local breakfast and a cup of traditional Vietnamese coffee, which you can make by yourself in a Hanoi cooking class.
7.30: Finish your trip at your hotel, see you again!
- Duration : 3 hours ( approx.) from 5.00 to 7.30
- Departure-meeting point: Your hotel lobby.
- Return point: Your hotel lobby.
- English speaking tour guide;
- Bicycle with helmet;
- Sightseeing fees;
- Breakfast & coffee/tea;
- Mineral water.
Personal expenses, tips and others not mentioned in inclusion.
- Saint Joseph’s Cathedral is opened in Saturday night & Sunday morning;
- Upon weather condition, the tour will start from 5:30 in winter.
Enjoy a full day with Hanoi with Hanoi one day tour.