Halong Bay Day Tour With Special Itinerary
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
Being one of the World’s Natural Wonders and heritage recognized by UNESCO, Ha Long Bay is a truly attractive destination with 1969 islands jetting out from the sea and with red sail junks dotting the horizon. Come and see what the Vietnamese call: “The Descending Dragon”. In this Halong Bay Day Tour with special itinerary, you will have unique and luxirious experience – which you won’t ever forget!
Highlights In Halong Bay Day Tour With Special Itinerary:
- Tuan Chau Harbor
- Limestone of Thumb, Duck, Cock Fighting
- Ba Hang (Three caves)
- Thien Cung (Heaven Palace) Cave
- Cooking class and Sunset Party
Itinerary Of This Halong Bay Day Tour:
Tour guide would greet and pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Travelling 170 km, we will reach Tuan Chau Island with a short break en-route.
Arriving Tuan Chau Harbor, we welcome you on board and safety briefing.the international Tuan Chau Harbor now not only is a highlight of the tourism spot but also adds significant value to Tuan Chau Island and Halong Bay – a Wonder of Nature.
A gourmet lunch is served in the single-seating restaurant while Asia Dragon Cruise is taking you on an odyssey journey wends among remote archipelagoes via crowd avoidance route. Views open up one stupendous seascape after another, passing uninhabited islets and outcrops including limestone of Thumb, Duck, Cock Fighting, etc. And lots of grottos and caves that make up this canvas of one of God’s beautiful creations. It must be a great experience to be in this unique Halong bay day tour, especially with a special itinerary.
The next stop in our itinerary is Ba Hang (Three caves), one of 4 fishing villages serving major tourist attractions in Halong Bay. Taking a bamboo boat rowed by local people, gently glide through water tunnels into secluded sea lagoons. When sailing near this place, Ba Hang exposes as a splendid fairy, prominent on the shimmering blue sea waters.
If you think a day trip is not enough, you can join in Halong bay cruise 2 days 1 night!
Afterward, walk up Mountain to visit Thien Cung (Heaven Palace) Cave which is one of Halong attractions having the impressive natural beauty. The cave has numerous stalactites and stalagmites with special and strange shapes. Due to having the narrow cave door and the strongly development of the flora surrounding, the entrance of Thien Cung cave was hidden. This Halong bay day tour is very interesting because stalactites inside had the shapes of dragon, phoenix, and Four Pillars which made those people think about an imperial palace.
Next, returning to cruise, enjoy the Cooking class and Sunset Party. Any Halong Bay sunset and sunrise is worth its weight in gold. It is when the sun hits the water between spectacular limestone peaks and emerald green coves.
After that, bus ride back Hanoi city. Drop off at your hotel and our guide will say goodbye to you. Your Halong Bay Day Tour With Special Itinerary tour ends. You my also want to try our best Halong Bay tour from Hanoi or Halong bay day tour to Titop Island.
Itinerary In Brief:
07:30 – 08:30: Pick you up at your hotel. Reach Tuan Chau Island with a short break en-route.
12:00: Arriving Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome you on board and safety briefing.
12:30: A gourmet lunch is served while Asia Dragon Cruise is taking you among remote archipelagoes. Passing uninhabited islets and outcrops including limestone
14:00: Exploring Ba Hang (Three caves)
15:30: Walk up Mountain to visit Thien Cung (Heaven Palace) Cave.
16:30: Returning to cruise, enjoy the Cooking class and Sunset Party.
17:00: Disembark, bus ride back Ha Noi city and short break
21:00: Drop off at your hotel ending our dreamy Halong bay day tour.
- Duration: 14 hours (approx.) from 07:30 to 21:00
- Departure: Your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Return point: Returning to the departure point
- Pick-up/drop-off by Dcar Limousine 7 Seats or Dcar Fuso Limousine 17 Seats;
- Professional English speaking guide;
- Entrance fees/sight-seeing fees;
- Sunset Party and Cooking class;
- Vietnamese lunch on board;
- Mineral water on bus;
- Bamboo boat.
Tips, personal expenses and others not mentioned in inclusion.
- To locate your hotel, please visit Booking.com or Agoda.com\ Filter by Neighborhood\ Old Quarter;
- If you stay outside of Hanoi Old Quarter, additional transfer fee will be charged (fee depends on hotel location and will be directly informed you) or our guide will meet you at Hanoi Opera House – 1 Trang Tien, Hanoi;
- Hotel pick up time will be varied from 8:00 – 8:30. We will inform you the exact time as receiving your hotel address. The pickup time depends on traffic jam, weather and other customers in group tour. Therefore, the driver and tour guide take time to collect all customers. If they come late, we hope that you can sympathize for this inconvenience and patiently wait them;
- The price is not applied in holidays.
From 1$ (per person)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.