Ha Giang Tour 2 Days Authentic Experience
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
Discover Ha Giang, a picturesque and extraordinary region, perfect if you are looking for the true beauty of Vietnam. You will enjoy the grandiose landscapes through incredible hikes and you will have the opportunity to meet and live with many ethnic minorities.
- Discover Ha Giang, one of the most authentic areas of Vietnam
- Hiking through rice fields, mountains, forests and villages
- Meeting with local people
- Homestay overnight
OPTION 1 Day 1 : Depart on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings
At 7:30 pm, you will be picked up at your hotel in Hanoi and take the road to Ha Giang by sleeping bus. You will arrive between 3am -4am the following the day. Checking into a Homestay and have a short sleep until the morning.
After breakfast you will begin by trekking through terraced rice paddy fields for about 1,5 hours. You will visit some villages to get a taste of the authentic daily rural life. You can experience the culture and customs of Tay people in this village. You will be welcome by a hospitable Tay family who offers overnight accommodation in their stilt house. Although this place only provides basic comfort, you will find the stay an unforgettable experience.
OPTION 2 Day 1 : Departs on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings
At 6 am, you will pick up at your hotel in Hanoi and depart for Ha Giang by bus. You will have a short break with some photo opportunities along the way. Join and continue the itinerary of Ha Giang 2 days 1 night by sleeping bus.
Have lunch with a local Tay family. After lunch you will begin by trekking through terraced rice paddy fields. We will visit some villages where the Tay minority people live. You can see their traditional stilt houses, have chance to talk with them about what they do in their daily life. After trekking through some villages, and experiencing the breathless natural, you will be welcome by a hospitable Tay family who offers overnight accommodation in their stilt house. Although this place only provides basic comfort, you will find the stay an unforgettable experience.
Have a memorable dinner with a local Tay family. Overnight at homestay in Thon Tha village.
Day 2: Thon Tha – Khuoi My – HaNoi
After breakfast the trek begins through a green valley and up the mountain linking Thon Tha to Khuoi My village. This is quite a hard mountain trek, but peaceful and very memorable. It will be absolutely unforgettable trekking day, because KhuoyMy village is home to more than 62 Dao Ao Dai ethnic minority households located at the top of a mountain. Here is where the unique unspoiled nature merges with the traditional life of the local people.
You will have a break for a delicious picnic lunch near the rice terrace fields. Then you will continue to trek through the beautiful palmand bambooforest, discover tranquil mountains, graceful villages in this almost untouched area.
In the afternoon, you will get on the van/bus to Hanoi and our guide will drop you off at your hotel.
Tour ends. Our guide will say goodbye and see you again!
Itinerary in brief:
OPTION 1 Day 1: Depart on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- 19:30 – 19:45 : Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi and depart for Ha Giang
- 3.00 am – 4.00 am : Arrive in your Homestay and have a short sleep until the morning
- 8.00 am: Have a breakfast
- 10.00 : Trekking through terraced rice paddy fields – Visit villages and see the daily rural life
- 11.30: Have local lunch
- 19.00: Have dinner
- Overnight in Homestay
OPTION 2 Day 1 : Departs on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings (Lunch, Dinner)
- 6:00 – 6:30 : Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi and depart for Ha Giang by sleeping bus – Photos opportunities along the way
- 12:30 – 13:00 : Have lunch with a local Tay family.
- 12 :30 – 13 :00 : Lunch with a local Tay family.
- Trekking through terraced rice paddy fields. Welcoming by a hospitable Tay family
- 19 :00 : Dinner and overnight with the family
Day 2: Thon Tha – Khuoi My – Hanoi (Breakfast , Lunch)
- 8:00 : After breakfast, trekking through a green valley linking Thon Tha to Khuoi My village
- 12:00 : Picninc lunch near the rice terrace fields
- Continue the trek
- 15:30 : Return to Hanoi
- 22:30 – 23:00 : Arrive back in Hanoi. Tour ends.
- Duration: 2 Days 1 Night
- Departure: Your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Return point: Returning to the departure point
- Big A/C bus with comfortable seats and experienceddriver
- 2 Bottles of water, tissues, snack/2 ways
- Professional English-speakingtour guides
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites and accommodation in Ha Giang
- Insurance during the time on bus
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- If you travel alone or you have request to stay in single room, additional fee is 15 usd.
- Please wait at your hotel lobby for the scheduled pick-up time;
- For any cancellation, client must warn by email
- To locate your hotel, please visit Booking.com or Agoda.com\ Filter by Neighborhood\ Old Quarter;
- If you stay outside of Hanoi Old Quarter, additional transfer fee will be charged (fee depends on hotel location and will be directly informed you) or our guide will meet you at Cozy Hostel at No. 16 Phung Hung Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi City;
- Hotel pick up time will be varied from 19:30 – 19:45 / or / 6 :00 – 6 :30. We will inform you the exact time as receiving your hotel address. The pickup time depends on traffic jam, weather and other customers in group tour. Therefore, the driver and tour guide take time to collect all customers. If they come late, we hope that you can sympathize for this inconvenience and patiently wait them;
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap due to the weather is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent, cash in Vietnam Dong (US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted)
- We provide all the meal by Vietnamese food. They are the traditional foods and local specialty dishes.
- Children need to be accommpanied by at least two full-paying adults and stays in the same room. If require an extra bed for children, it is fully charged as adult.
From 1$ (per person)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.