Full-Day Cao Dai Temple – Cu Chi Tunnels
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
Tay Ninh, near the Cambodian border, is home to the unique Cao Dai sect, whose patron saints include Joan of Arc, Victor Hugo and Winston Churchill to name a few. The Cao Dai Temple at Tay Ninh has been described as a Walt Disney fantasia of the East. When joining this Full Day Cao Dai Temple and Cu Chi Tunnels Tour, you will also have a great opportunity to visit and learn more about the famous historic site as Cu Chi tunnels. Coming here, you will see the bravery and the intelligence of Vietnam troops. Also, you will experience yourself the life underground in such small tunnels.
- Historic Cu Chi tunnels
- Exploration of secret guerrilla hideout
- Relics from the Vietnam War
- Ceremony at the iconic Cao Dai temple
- Vietnam countryside on the way to Tay Ninh
We pick you up from your hotel then start the Cao Dai Temple Tour.
One of the contributions of Vietnam to the world has been the religion Caodaista, religion that takes concepts from Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, etc. Worshippers at the Cao Dai Temple strive for world peace and harmony with beliefs steeped in a number of world religions. Coming here, we will attend the midday ceremony’s extravaganza to witness the daily mass held by the Cao Dai followers. We then have lunch at local restaurant.
Proceed to the afternoon tour to Cu Chi – the network of over 200 kilometers of tunnels became legendary when they played a vital role in the Vietnam War. The tunnel system includes numerous clinics, rooms, kitchens, storage, office, and system of underground. Watch a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed before entering the tunnels. Spend the next hour exploring the tunnels. Afterwards, enjoy tea, cassava (guerrilla-warriors’ food in war time).
Then comeback to HCMC and drop you off at your hotel.
Cao Dai Temple and Cu Chi Tunnels Tour Full Day ends here. Our guide will say goodbye and see you again!
ITINERARY IN BRIEF
07.30 – 7.45: Pick up and start to Cao Dai Temple
- Upond at Cao Dai Temple
- Attend the midday ceremony’s extravaganza
- Have lunch at local restaurant
13.30: Proceed to Cu Chi Tunnels
- Watch a short introductory video about Tunnels
- Exploring the tunnels
- Enjoy tea, cassava
- Comeback to HCMC
18.00: Drop off at hotel. Tour ends.
- Duration: 10 hours (approx.) from 07:45 to 18:00
- Pick-up point: Your hotel in District 1
- Drop-off point: Returning to the departure point.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in De Tham, Pham Ngu Lao, Bui Vien Street;
- Professional English speaking guide;
- Mineral water;
- Delicious lunch;
- Entrance fee.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off outside De Tham, Pham Ngu Lao, Bui Vien Street;
- Tips, personal expense and others not included in the package.
- To locate your hotel, please visit Booking.com or Agoda.com\ Filter by Neighborhood\ Ho Chi Minh city\ District 1;
- In this Full Day Cao Dai Temple and Cu Chi Tunnels Tour, hotel pick up time will be varied from 7:30 to 7:45. We will inform you the exact time as receiving your hotel address. The pickup time depends on traffic jam, weather and other customers in group tour. Therefore, the driver and tour guide take time to collect all customers. If they come late, we hope that you can sympathize for this inconvenience and patiently wait them;
- We offer pick-up service outside De Tham, Pham Ngu Lao, Bui Vien Street with surcharge;
- The price is not applied in holidays.
From 1$ (per person)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.