Explore Hoa Lu – Trang An Full-Day From Hanoi
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
Escape from the bustling rhythm of the city, you will enjoy a comfortable life in a prosperous country in Northern Vietnam. Coming to Ninh Binh, you will be able to take a bicycle ‘trip around this place, to explore nature Vietnam that is such a challenging journey. In addition, you could also visit Trang An, which is consider as “Halong bay in Land” by boat to admire the beauty of the magnificent caves in here.
- Hoa Lu ancient capital of Viet Nam
Cycling around village
Stunning landscapes of rural village
Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave and Sinh cave
Peaceful sightseeing boat trip
Our guide and driver will come and pick you up at your hotel and depart for Ninh Binh province. Ninh Binh is endowed with many places of particular interest which have been welknown inside and outside Vietnam. Ninh Binh is the charming land of myth and unique landscapes.
Upon at Hoa Lu, we will go to get your bikes and start a wonderful biking tour. The guide takes you to visit Hoa Lu – the Ancient Royal capital of Viet Nam. Visit temples dedicated to King Dinh Tien Hoang (923-979) and Le Dai Hanh (941- 1005) while listening to an introduction of Vietnam history in 10th century.
Continue cycling around the villages, take pictures of typical rural villages and the stunning landscapes of Vietnam. We will take you to the most remote rural villages, give you the best opportunity to experience the local life.
Have lunch in a restaurant which serves some special dishes such as goat meat, pork storage vessel.
After lunch time, we will be transfer by bus to Trang An and have a boat trip throughToi Cave (Dark Cave),Sang Cave (Bright Cave), Ba Giot Cave and Sinh Cave. Passing through Dia Linh Cave, Toi Cave (Dark Cave) is in your eyes.While the Bright Cave is always available, the Dark Cave can be swallowed by the tide and difficult to pass through. Surely, you will surprise with amazing limestone islets and mountain in this area. Controlling your boat and explore each corner of Dark and Bright cave by your style.Sinh Cave and Ba Giot Cave were the observer for a sad love story. The sorrowful story tells the love between a young man and a princess.Nowadays, when coming to Si Cave, some people may see the coin with Sanskrit characters. They may be the money that the man brought to marry the princess.
Then, we will finish the tour after spend about 2 hours to comeback Hanoi city. Our guide will say good bye and see you again!
ITINERARY IN BRIEF:
07.45 – 08.30: Pick-up at your hotel and depart for Ninh Binh province
10.30: Arrive at Hoa Lu, start a wonderful biking tour. Visit Hoa Lu – the Ancient Royal capital of Viet Nam.
11.20: Cycling around typical rural villages and the stunning landscapes of Vietnam
12.30: Have lunch in a restaurant
14.30: Having a boat trip through Sang Cave (Bright Cave),Toi Cave (Dark Cave), Ba Giot Cave and Sinh Cave.
16:00: Getting on the car for returning to Hanoi.
18.30: Back to Hanoi, the tour ends.
- Duration: 10 hours (approx.) from 7:45 to 18:30
- Departure: Your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Return point: Returning to the departure point.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Hanoi Old Quarter;
- Transfer by air-conditioned bus;
- Experienced and enthusiastic driver;
- Professional English speaking guide;
- Vietnamese lunch;
- All sightseeing and boat fees;
Tips and others not indicated in the tour
- To locate your hotel, please visit Booking.com or Agoda.com\ Filter by Neighborhood\ Old Quarter;
- If you stay outside of Hanoi Old Quarter, additional transfer fee will be charged (fee depends on hotel location and will be directly informed you) or our guide will meet you at Hanoi Opera House – 1 Trang Tien, Hanoi;
- Hotel pick up time will be varied from 7:45 – 8:30. We will inform you the exact time as receiving your hotel address. The pickup time depends on traffic jam, weather and other customers in group tour. Therefore, the driver and tour guide take time to collect all customers. If they come late, we hope that you can sympathize for this inconvenience and patiently wait them;
- The price is not applied in holidays.
From 1$ (per person)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.