Explore Da Nang In One Day
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
Da Nang is a beautiful city near beach landing in the Central of Vietnam. It owns many interesting highlights that we will introduce to you in this trip, such as Son Tra Penisula, Marble Mountains, Cham Museum, etc. And last but not least, you also have chances to see and enjoy people’s daily life by visiting Han Market.
- Marble Mountains
- Son Tra Peninsula
- Cham Museum
- Dragon Bridge
- Han Market
8.00: Pick you up at your hotel then visit Marble Mountains, which is a five-mountain-complex with old pagoda and grottos inside.
Visit Son Tra Peninsula with famous Goddess of Mercy Status and continue transferring to Cham Museum.
12.00: Have lunch at a local restaurant
13.00: Visit Da Nang Dragon Bridge – one of the most beautiful bridges in Da Nang.
15.00: Visit Han Market for shopping and watching the local people’s daily life.
17.00: Drop you off at your hotel
Tour ends. Our guide will say goodbye and see you again!
- Duration: 9 hours (approx.) from 08:00 to 17:00
- Pick-up point: Your hotel in Da Nang city
- Drop-off point: Returning to the departure point
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in Da Nang City center
- All entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Mineral water
- Tips, personal expense, Lift ticket and others not included in the package
- Old/handicapped people we suggest use elevator go up and down: 15,000 VND/per way.
- If you stay outside of Da Nang City center, additional transfer fee will be charged.
- The price is not applied in holidays
25$ (per person)