Essence of Vietnam Tour 14 Days 13 Nights
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
It is possible to discover Vietnam from the past until now if you enjoy our Essence of Vietnam tour for 2 weeks right now. Going to Hanoi, Sapa, Hue, Ho Chi Minh city,… will make you love not only the beautiful landscapes but also different local lifestyles. In addition, you also experience a lot of special activities of each destination from the North to the South, such as: hiking in Sapa, relaxing with cruise in Ha Long Bay, farming in Tra Que and local foods of whole Vietnam. When being at Cu Chi tunnels system, you can learn more about the attracted stories of Vietnamese war. And visiting some kind of cultural markets, it is very awesome that you spend time to fall in line with. So exciting, right? Why don’t you wonder to enjoy it?
Highlights of Essence of Vietnam tour trip:
- Picturesque waterfall and graceful streams from mountain view
- Sunset Party where Sky meets Water – on the edge of Ha Long Bay.
- Cruise overnight among the limestone islands.
- Spectacular Marble Mountain to go sightseeing.
- Accompanied by our tour guide whose knowledge about history and culture is profound.
- Participation in religious activities at traditional temples.
- North West mountainous culture experience.
- Signature floating market of Mekong Delta.
- Hiking and kayaking at the heart of the world’s wonder.
- Bonding party.
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival
Day 2: Hanoi city tour – Night train to Sapa
Day 3: Sapa sightseeing
Day 4: Sapa – Luxurious bus to Hanoi
Day 5: Hanoi – Ha Long
Day 6: Ha Long – Hanoi – Fly to Danang – Hoi An
Day 7: Hoi An – Tra Que Village – Walking Tour
Day 8: Hoi An – Hue
Day 9: Hue city tour – Fly to Ho Chi Minh
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh city tour
Day 11: Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels
Day 12: Ho Chi Minh – Mekong Delta
Day 13: Mekong Delta – Ho Chi Minh
Day 14: Ho Chi Minh Departure
- The accommodation in twin/double basis with breakfast (Central location, Highly recommended on Trip Advisor)
- Experienced English speaking local guide
- All entrance fee and sightseeing tickets as listed
- Delicious meals with local food and tastes as listed (others are upon your request)
- Air-conditioned transfer during the whole tour
- Complimentary 1 bottle of water each day
- Service charges and government tax
- Sharing 4-berth cabin on night train Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (private cabin is upon your request)
- Private boat in Mekong Delta
- 2 domestic flights:
– Hanoi – Danang
– Hue – Ho Chi Minh
- Meals, Beverages which are not specified in the program
- Any unclarified flight tickets
- Personal travel insurance
- Any personal expenses
- Any gratuities and tips to driver and tour guide ($3-5/person/day for both guide and driver, $1 for boat rower, cyclo rider)
- Bank fee
- Any surcharge for holiday
From 1$ (per person)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.