Discover Saigon In Sunset By Speedboat
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
Cu Chi Tunnels Tour By Speedboat will surely make you “WOW” from the very beginning till the end. Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to discover these tunnels along with a ride on our luxury speedboat. In this tour, you will not only gain general knowledge of Vietnam soldier life during wartime but also enjoy traditional Vietnamese lunch in a local village. Good things ahead!
- Travel by Luxury speedboat
- Cu Chi Tunnels, underground small city in the wartime
- Discover Binh Quoi traditional Vietnamese Village
07:30: Our van will pick you up at hotel in District 1 and transfer to Tan Cang pier.
08:00: Then, the group will depart to the Cu Chi Tunnels by luxury speedboat. When on board, you will be served with a light breakfast of a Pat-a-chou snack with Lavie water and local fruit, enjoy the fresh air and understand the daily life of local citizens living along the river banks.
09:15: Arrive at Cu Chi Tunnels. Now, let’s see what you will do on your Cu Chi Tunnels Tour:
Learn about Vietnamese legend by watching a documentary film about one of the most sophisticated man-made tunnels;
Walk into the jungle and discover the traps, the secret entrances, the bunkers, and underground hideouts;
Relax with shooting real guns at the riffle range of Cu Chi Tunnels. (Exclusive of bullets)
See the rice-paper (spring roll skin) and rice-wine production line;
Crawl into the tunnels and enjoying the special and fantastic feeling;
Take a rest, drinking green tea and having tapioca – the main food served during the war time;
11:45: Come to Binh Quoi Village and enjoy your Vietnamese traditional lunch with delicious 7-courses – another highlight of Cu Chi tour.
14:00: Arrive back to Saigon by speedboat. Our Cu Chi Tunnels Tour from Ho Chi Minh city ends here. Good bye and see you again!
- Duration 7:30 to 14:00 or 11:30 to 18:00
- Pick-up point: your hotel in District 1
- Drop-off point: your hotel in District 1.
- Insurance on boat
- Two-way speedboat transfer
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Mineral water and wet towels
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in District 1
- Snack & local fruit
- Vietnamese traditional set lunch at Binh Quoi village.
- Personal expenses and tips
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off outside district 1.
- You can choose to start this Cu Chi Tunnels Tour at 7:30 or 11:30
- To locate your hotel, please visit Booking.com or Agoda.com\ Filter by Neighborhood\ Ho Chi Minh city\ District 1.
- Hotel pick up time will be varied from 7:30 -8:00. We will inform you the exact time as receiving your hotel address. The pickup time depends on traffic jam, weather and other customers in group tour. Therefore, the driver and tour guide take time to collect all customers. If they come late, we hope that you can sympathize for this inconvenience and patiently wait them.
- We offer pick-up service outside De Tham, Pham Ngu Lao, Bui Vien Street with surcharge
- The price is not applied in holidays.
Besides speedboat tour, we also integrate Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour with a city tour in Ho Chi Minh City And Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion, with Cao Dai temple tour in Full-Day Cao Dai Temple – Cu Chi Tunnels, or just a simple Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion. For more Things to do in Cu Chi or Top things to to in Ho Chi Minh, please visit our GoasiaDayTrip Blog.
91.00 (per person)
No reviews were found.