Discover Majestic Trang An Complex – Private Tour
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
Discover the hidden beauty Trang An, which called as an ‘outdoor geological museum’ with numerous caves, mountains, valley water, trees and the historic relics. Explore not only that outstanding landscape but also Bai Dinh Pagoda – the largest pagoda in Vietnam, the biggest gold – plated copper of Asia and the longest lobby in Asia. Join with us to discover the beauty of this majestic landscape.
- Bai Dinh Pagoda – the largest pagoda in Southeast Asia
- Trang An Eco-Tourism Complex – a spectacular landscape of limestone and vertical cliffs.
- Boat trip to cave complex: Sang Cave (Bright Cave), Toi Cave (Dark Cave), Nau Ruou Cave, etc.
- Local specialties for lunch such as goat meat with elderberry, pork
After a comfort pickup at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, we will head to Ninh Binh province, which is 98 kilometers away from Hanoi.
Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, is a cluster of Buddhist architectural structures, consisting of new, giant and imposing temples of the newly-built. Bai Dinh Pagoda is area which play off ancient and respected shrines of the ancient Bai Dinh Pagoda area.
Then we will get lunch in a local restaurant with some local specialties such as goat meat with elderberry, pork, etc.
In the afternoon, depart to The Trang An Landscape Complex is a spectacular landscape of limestone karst peaks permeated with valleys, many of them partly submerged and surrounded by steep, almost vertical cliffs. Take a boat trip to explore amazing cave complex such as Sang Cave (Bright Cave), Toi Cave (Dark Cave), Nau Ruou Cave in mystery and wildness. Sailing on the river, you can enjoy quiet and fresh atmosphere, touch crystal-clear water and listen to the sound of bird chirping. This journey on boat gives you a precise answer for the question why Trang An is considered “Ha Long Bay on land”.
After that, we will get on the car and return to your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Tour ends. Our guide will say good bye and see you again!
ITINERARY IN BRIEF:
8:00: Pickup at hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter
10:30: Arrive in Bai Dinh Pagoda which is Southeast Asia’s largest Buddhist complex
11:30: Get on the car and transfer to local restaurant
12:00: Having lunch at local restaurant
14:00 Enjoy boat trip and visit The Trang An Landscape Complex.
16:00: Come back to Ha Noi
18:00: Drop off to the departure point.
- Duration: 8 hours (approx.)
- Departure-meeting point: Your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Return point: departure point.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel with modern car with air-conditioner;
- 1 bottle of water/tour/person;
- Enthusiastic, experienced driver & English speaking guide;
- Vietnamese lunch at local restaurant;
- Entrance fees & boat – Insurance.
- Electric car: 4 USD/ person/ way;
- Tips, personal expense and others not mentioned in inclusion.
- Please wait at your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pick-up time;
- Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 48 hours prior to the travel date;
- Remember to bring long-sleeve clothes, hat, umbrella, sun scream and sunglasses in the summer. If you stay in a hotel outside of the Old Quarter, you will be charged $5 per person.
From 1$ (per person)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.