Discover Lan Ha Bay Day Tour Luxury 10 Hours On Cruise
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
Ha Long Bay is always one of must-see destinations when you travel to Vietnam. Being a UNESCO World Heritage Site and famous for limestone pillars and tiny islets on emerald water, Ha Long Bay attracts many tourists each year. However, you will not visit only Ha Long Bay, but also Lan Ha Bay – another beautiful bay near there. You will spend time to join some activities such as: cycling, kayaking or bamboo boat, swimming to have best experiences at those destinations. Let’s ready to put your foot on the wonderland!
- Visit Hospital cave in war and learn more about a tough historical period of Vietnam
- Explore Ha Long Bay – UNESCO World Heritage Site and Lan Ha Bay with amazing view
- Learn how to make pho paper roll
- Take part in kayaking or bamboo boat
- Swim in cool water as much as you want
7:00 – 7:30: Pick you up at your hotels in the Old Quarter area and move to Got ferry station.
9:30: Arrive to the cruise for satrting the tour.
11:00: Arrive to Cat Ba National Park and observe beautiful landscapes in park.
11:30: Arrive at Hospital cave, start to explore the cave known as a secret bomb proof hospital and safe house for the VC leaders was built inside a cave, high up on one of the many limestone karsts which dominate the island.
12:30: Pick up by bus, reach to Beo pier and welcome aboard Arcady Cruise.
12:45: Enjoy the typical local lunch will be served with fresh seafood and Vietnamese cuisines while leisurely cruising to the faraway islands of Ha Long Bay.
13:45: Arrive Dark Cave and Bright Cave, situated on the border of Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay – south side of Hạ Long Bay, this is the best choice for kayaking, swimming through the tunnel or photo hunts, with the all four sides enclosed by vertical cliffs.
Take your option either exploring the cave on kayak or bamboo boat.
Jumping off the boat, Enjoy swimming in the crystal water.
15:00: Enjoy tea break while the boat cruising through hundreds islands in Lan Ha Bay.
16:30: You will learn how to make steam pho paper roll with guidelines
17:30: Disembark in Beo pier, get back to the bus for transfer to Ha Noi.
19h30: Drop off at your departure point in the Old Quarter. Say goodbye to the tour guide!
In this tour, you can discover 2 best bays in Vietnam. If Ha Long Bay is too popular and appears many times on the magazines and the internet and received the recognition of the world, Lan Ha Bay seems less well-known. However, don’t worry about this, you won’t be disappointed as observing its beauty.
- Full transfer by AC tourist bus
- Complimentary water on bus
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Lunch on boat
- Hospital Cave
- Tea Break on boat.
- Kayaking/ Bamboo Boat
- Dry Bag for Kayaking
- Towel for swimming
- Halal Food (extra 05 USD)
- Drinks on boat
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, Tips and Gratuities
- What not mentioned above
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to depart) the tour cost will be charged 50% of the normal one
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before departure date
- This price doesn’t apply for holiday
From 1$ (per person)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.