Day trip in Hoa Lu – Trang An
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex was recognized by UNESCO as a mixed natural and cultural property. Hoa Lu was the capital of Vietnam in the 10th and 11th centuries. Today, the ancient citadel no longer exists, but visitor can see temples built in honor of the first emperors of Vietnam .This day tour to Trang An and Hoa Lu ancient capital will give you a chance to get both of the values above
Highlights of trip:
- Boat ride to explore outstanding natural sceneries of limestone karst landscapes
- Learn more about the history of Vietnam
HANOI – NINH BINH
In the morning
- At 8:00 a.m after enjoying delicious breakfast at your hotel, you will leave Hanoi for Ninh Binh -our destination today, which is about 1 hour and a half driving to the South.
- The first visit in this legend area is Hoa Lu, the capital of Dai Co Viet (an old name of Vietnam). Being the capital of the first fundamental Government of Vietnam, Hoa Lu witnessed many important historical events: the union of Vietnam after “12 Lords Rebellion”, the war with the Song dynasty, the defense against the ancient Cambodian, and the formation of Hanoi nowadays.
Lunch time: at 12:30 – 13:30 in a local restaurant
In the afternoon
- After having lunch in a local restaurant, you will take a sampan on river through the rice paddies to the grottoes of the sacred Trang An Caves. Enormous limestone karsts jut out from the green rice fields giving rise to this place’s other name, “Halong Bay on land”.
- At about 05:00 pm, your tour will come to the end in the late afternoon then you will be transferred to your hotel in Hanoi.
Parameter: Hanoi – Ninh Binh: 100 kim/Driving: 1.5 hours – Boat trip: 2 hours
Today useful note(s):
- Taking long sleeve clothes, a hat or an umbrella, sun cream/sun spray and a sunglass
- Bringing Vietnamese small change for using public toilet (about 2.000 VND)
- Escorted Experienced English speaking guide
- All entrance fee and sightseeing tickets
- Delicious included meals with local tastes as being clarified
- Door to door private car during the tour
- 2 bottles of water each day
- Service charges
- Meals, Beverages which are not specified in the programAny un-clarified flight tickets, accommodation
- Personal travel insurance
- Any personal expenses
- Any gratuities and tips to driver and tour guide
- Bank fee
- Extra charge on local Tet or special occasion
From 1$ (per person)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.