Day Trip in Hoa Lu – Tam Coc
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
Ninh Binh is blessed with diverse topography of both mountainous and coastal areas. It represents typical rural villages of Northern region with vast green paddy field, expanding mountains and poetic river that flows to the horizon.
Highlights of trip:
- Experience a 1.5-hour boat ride along a meandering river
- Learn more about the history of the capital of Vietnam under the Dinh dynasty and the first part of the Le dynasty
HANOI – NINH BINH – HANOI
In the morning
- At 8:00 a.m after enjoying delicious breakfast at your hotel, you will leave Hanoi for Ninh Binh – our destination today
- The first visit in this legend area is Hoa Lu, the capital of Dai Co Viet (an old name of Vietnam). Being the capital of the first fundamental Government of Vietnam, Hoa Lu witnessed many important historical events: the union of Vietnam after “12 Lords Rebellion”, the war with the Song dynasty, the defense against the ancient Cambodian, and the formation of Hanoi nowadays
Lunch time: at 12:30 – 13:30 in a local restaurant
In the afternoon
- After having a delicious meal, you will be rowed along the Ngo Dong River, which makes for a truly unforgettable experience, passing between towering limestone peaks.
- Enormous limestone karsts jut out from the green rice fields giving rise to this place’s other name, “Halong Bay on land”.
- Your tour will come to the end in the late afternoon then you will be transferred to your hotel in Hanoi.
Parameter: Hanoi – Ninh Binh: 100 km/Driving: 1.5 hour – Boat trip: 1.5 hour
- Escorted Experienced English speaking guide
- All entrance fee and sightseeing tickets
- Delicious included meals with local tastes as being clarified
- Door to door private car during the tour
- 2 bottles of water each day
- Service charges
- Meals, Beverages which are not specified in the program
- Any un-clarified flight tickets, accommodation
- Personal travel insurance
- Any personal expenses
- Any gratuities and tips to driver and tour guide
- Bank fee
- Extra charge on local Tet or special occasion
From 1$ (per person)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.