Da Nang City Tour
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
- Local coffee dripping time
- Marble mountains
- Son Tra Peninsula
- Cham Museum
- Dragon Bridge
- Han Market.
Begin your day with pickup from your hotel in Da Nang City or Hoi An or even Hue city are could’n be barriers for our tour guide.
A suggested itinaerary begins with traditional coffee before moving to Marble Mountains, which is located in Hoa Hai Ward, Ngu Hanh Son District, about 7km from the centre of Da Nang City in the southeast, a stunning cluster of 5 lime stone and marble hills which is a well know pilgrimage site with peaks, caves tunnels and temples. Visiting anywhere in and around Da Nang it is difficult not to see remnants of, or escape discussion of the effects of the Viet Nam War – in 1965 the US Marine Corps landed at ” Red beach 2” just north of Da Nang, and our International Airport was once the Giant Da Nang US airbase, My Khe beach was an area for R&R (Rest and relaxation/recuperation/recreation). Marble Mountains was not immune to the war’s effects, so remember to ask me about its use during the conflict.
Next we drive to once of our most sacred place of worship is the 18th century Buddhism temple on Son Tra peninsular where you will enjoy breath taking views of Da Nang and its beaches. Along with visitors from many countries you will certainly meet groups of rural Vietnamese visiting the temple and can marvel with them gigantic 67m high “Lady Buddha” statute as she gazes out over the Eats and Cham Islands in the distance.
Returning to the city, we going to visit Da Nang Dragon Bridge – one of the most beautiful bridges in Da Nang. Fire and Water Breathing, making it an incredible highlight in Danang City. Not to be missed if you travelling with our local guide on a Saturday or sunday. during the tour you will be offered a choice of lovely Vietnamese food and drink at excellent local restaurants if required.
The last stop in our itinerary is Han Market which we will go shopping and watch he locals daily life. Han Market where you can find hundreds of stalls selling an array of local produce, handicrafts, T-shirts, and accessories. It’s very much like a miniature version of Ben Thanh Market central market in Ho Chi Minh City, and even if you aren’t necessarily looking to buy anything it still offers a fascinating glimpse into local life in Da Nang.
And at the end of your memorable day you will be returned safely to your hotel.
- a full 7 hour private guided tour in English
- all entry fees
- cold, bottled mineral water
- moist towelettes
- use of a modern air conditioned vehicle & my professional driver
- meals & drinks etc taken during the tour (bottled water is free of charge)
- 1–4 year-old children: Free of charge (Shared lunch with parents).
- 5–10 year-old children: 50% of full charge (½ adult lunch).
- Above 10 years old: Full charge.
- The price of this Da Nang city tour one day is not applied in holidays.
- Please provide personal information including Full name, Birth-year, Gender, Nationality and contact details.
- For symplicity, Please email your unique request to email : firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.