Charming Wetland In Northern Vietnam
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
Ninh Binh is blessed with diverse topography of both mountainous and coastal areas. It can be said that the province contains all the scenic quintessence of whole Vietnam within its relatively small size. Like other famous destinations such as Tam Coc, Trang An etc, the Van Long natural reserve is proudly to be listed in top attractions of Vietnam for its beautiful landscape and the largest natural reserve of wetlands.
- Biking around village
- Outstanding beauty of mountains
- Outstanding caves
- Temples of King Dinh and King Le
- Small group tour: Maximum 10 persons
- The spectacular natural beauty
Day 01: Hanoi – Hoa Lu Ancient Capital – Trang An Grottos – Bich Dong pagoda
Our tour guide will welcom you at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. You will have a short-break in 20 minute after sitting one hourse on bus.
Upon at Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, the capital of Viet Nam under the Dinh and Le dynasties bears with it a legend. First and foremost, attractions catching your eyes in Hoa Lu are temples, where people worship the Emperors and royal people that ruled here more than 1000 years ago: Dinh Tien Hoang Emperor temple, Le Dai Hanh Emperor temple, Phat Kim Princess temple (Phat Kim is a tragic fate daughter of DinhTien Hoang Emperor), and the newest one is Ly Thai To Emperor temple, which built in order to celebrate the 1000th anniversary of Hanoi.
Leave for the other popular attraction in Ninh Binh are the Trang An Grottoes. We will row boat to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mysteryand wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers Halong Bay on land of Ninh Binh. Our guide will not forget to show you the Kong: Skull Island filminglocation the aboriginal village (Skull Island Village) , The village is so cute with many houses on the way. You can actually go inside each house and experience. Then get back to the Wharf and taste Vietnamese cuisine for lunch. A interesting chance to try goat meat dishes – special dishes After lunch time, We will Cycle to Bich Dong pagoda, the perfect combination of ancient pagodas with cross-covered roofs, natural caves and majestic mountains, and so on, hidden in the green of tropical forests. Bich Dong Pagoda is not an usual one since it consists of 3 separate layered pagodas: Ha, Trung and Thuong. These three pagodas are built in ascending order and to reach them you must climb some steep stairs but it is worth for enjoying the beautiful scenery of limestone mountains, through smallvillages with backdrop of agricultural lifestyle.
Transfer to Hotel for check in, have dinner at hotel. Stay overnight in Ninh Binh.
Day02:Van Long Wetland Reserve – Hanoi
After waking up, enjoy breakfast at hotel. Then depart to begin the second day. Start Cycling around village to explore the life in the morning. Afterward, take in the amazing views around the nature reserve by getting on bamboo boat trip. Nature lovers will not be disappointed by Van Long. The fauna and flora in Van Long typify the ecosystems of limestone mountains and Red River Delta wetlands. A hundred bird species live there. But the real star of Van Long is the Delacour’s langur, one of the most endangered primates in the world.
Get back to homestay and have lunch at a local restaurant. Afterthat you have free time to explore how to make some handicraft in local house.
Check out and free at your own leisure.Return to Hanoi. Drop you off and hope to see you around. Tour ends.
ITINERARY IN BRIEF
7.45 – 8.15: Pick up and depart to Ninh Binh Province
10.00: Upon at Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
- Visit temples of Dinh and Le emperors
11.00: Leave for Trang AnGrottoes ( the Wolrd Natural Heritage site)
- Take a boat trip to cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou
- Visit Skull Island filming location the aboriginal village (Skull Island Village)
- Get back to the Wharf and have lunch at local restaurant
14.00: Cycling to Bich Dong pagoda
- Enjoy beautiful scenery of limestone mountains
15.45: Heading to Hotel for check in and haveing dinner at hotel.
Stay overnight inNinh Binh
Day 2:Van Long Wetland Reserve–Hanoi
08.00: Breakfast at hotel
09.00: Biking around village to discovery local farmer’s life.
- Get on bamboo boat trip around Van Long Wetland
11.30: Get back tohomestay and take time for lunch
- Explore how to makesome handicraft
12.00: Check out and free at your own leisure
16.00: Return to Hanoi
18.00 – 19.00: Drop off at your hotel. Tour ends
- Duration: 2 days 1 night
- Pick-up point: Your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Return point: Returning to the departure point.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Hanoi Old Quarter;
- Transfer by air-conditioned bus;
- Professional English speaking guide;
- Bottle of water;
- Lunch at local restaurant;
- Entrance and sightseeing fees;
- Cycling to visit Bich Dong pagoda, Van Long Wetland Reserve;
- Accommodation at hotel or homestay.
- Travel insurance;
- Drinks and other meals;
- Personal expenses, Tips
- To locate your hotel, please visit Booking.com or Agoda.com\ Filter by Neighborhood\ Old Quarter;
- If you stay outside of Hanoi Old Quarter, additional transfer fee will be charged (fee depends on hotel location and will be directly informed you) or our guide will meet you at Hanoi Opera House – 1 Trang Tien, Hanoi;
- Hotel pick up time will be varied from 7:45 – 8:15. We will inform you the exact time as receiving your hotel address. The pickup time depends on traffic jam, weather and other customers in group tour. Therefore, the driver and tour guide take time to collect all customers. If they come late, we hope that you can sympathize for this inconvenience and patiently wait them;
- You can choose to stay in a single room at hotel instead of a sharing room with supplement of 15 USD
- The price is not applied in holidays.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.