Ben Tre Homestay
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
This two days trip, just give you a glancing for the local life of Mekong Delta. It is not enough time to see much , because life in the Mekong Delta revolves much around the river, and many of the villages are often accessible by rivers and canals rather than by road. Learn, relax & enjoy to touching on the local life!
- Brief Itinerary
Day 1: SAIGON – MY THO – BEN TRE (L/D)
08:30 am Our driver and guide will pick you up at hotel to drive to Ben Tre , the “Coconut capital” in Mekong Delta .
Arrive at Ben Tre town, take a boat trip around Ben Tre River, Sight-seeing local activities on river. Stop to see how people make bricks, coconut fruits processing.
In Cái Sơn and Nhon Thanh creeks, we will see some family making mats.
Take motor cart (xe lôi) Pass by rice fields and vegetable plains to know how to culture in country. Stop to for lunch.
After lunch take bicycle visit country side in Mekong delta. Visit rice factory and Mr. Sáu khánh house – local ancient porcelains collected.
Back to boat then cruising to Cái Cấm canal & check in at Mrs Mai’s house for home stay.
Relaxing with interesting activities such as rowing boat or kayaking, catching shrimps in a creek,
Take a rest.
Join cooking together with family & have a dinner
Enjoy a family talking before go to bed
Overnight in garden house.
*Note importance: Overnight in a typical house and garden in the countryside. Some house let guest sleeping on the camping bed (a single folding bed with mosquitoes net) in private room or in a big room. All most bath rooms are outside – cool shower only.
DAY 2: BEN TRE – MY THO – SAI GON (B/L)
Take a bike or walk to the local market. Buy some foods for lunch. Back to home stay Study cooking local meal such as fish sauce (nước măm), sour soup (canh chua) & Bánh xeo-(pancake).
After lunch back to Ho Chi Minh city.
- Services of local drivers and private air-conditioned vehicles during all tours and transfers
- Services of local English speaking guides during all tours and transfers (other language guides available on request with additional fee)
- 01 night in garden house with breakfast & dinner
- Admission fees for all sights visited
- 02 Lunches at local restaurant
- Boats cruise
- Services charge & government taxes
- Optional visits to sights not mentioned in the program
- Surcharge fees in peak season ,national holidays & weekend
- Drinks at mealtimes
- Hotel accommodations before & after trip
- Camera and video cameras fees if applicable
- Compulsory Personal Travel Insurance
- Tips for guide, driver
- Meals other than those mentioned above
- Other services not clearly indicated in the Inclusion Package above
- Bank fees
Our A glancing of Mekong Delta tour Bonus:
- Drink during the visit : 01 bottle 500mml/pax/day
- Service 24/24 –English speaking of our consultant/tour operator
From 1$ (per person)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.