A touching On the Local Life
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
This two days trip, just give you a glancing for the local life of Mekong Delta. It is not enough time to see much , because life in the Mekong Delta revolves much around the river, and many of the villages are often accessible by rivers and canals rather than by road. Learn, relax & enjoy to touching on the local life!
- Brief Itinerary
DAY 1: SAIGON – CAIBE (L/D)
At 07:30-08:00 AM, transfer to Cai Be by car. Spend on car 2 hours, we arrival in Cai Be town.
Take boat trip to visit Cai Be floating market. Then, an optional stop can be made at local workshops where you can see how rice paste, coconut candy and pop-rice, popcorn is made.
It is so interesting to visit the handicraft village, where you can see how they make some special products as: Making rice-net for spring rolls, fish sauce & Soya sauce, cooking salt, sewing coconut-leaves for cottage proof…
A delicious lunch will be served at Mr. Kiet an ancient house over 170 years old or under the shade of local orchards on the An Binh Island.
After lunch, the rowing boat will take you deeper into the countryside to enjoy the peaceful time on smaller canals. It is so interesting to see traditional houses made of wood and palm tree leaves and see some activities of the local farmers with an opportunity to make contacts with them and see how they catch fish or pick up fruits by ancestral ways in Mekong Delta. Visiting Mr Cai Cuong’s ancient house – landlord’s one in the past, farming tool display, rice planting line- the miniature pictures of the Mekong delta. Enjoy tea with some of the local tropical fruits and listening to the traditional music is the best chance for relaxation.
Boating to local house*, preparing and having dinner with family.
Chatting with the family to see the Mekong inhabitant’s life. Overnight.
*Note importance: Overnight in a typical house and garden in the countryside. Some house let guest sleeping on the camping bed (a single folding bed with mosquitoes net) in private room or in a big room. All most bath rooms are outside – cool shower only.
DAY 2: CAI BE – VINHLONG – SAIGON(B/L)
Breakfast, a shopping tour at the rural market with someone in the family. If your visiting at right time for plant, you can do gardening with the local people.
Saying goodbye to hosts , back to the boat to visiting the brick & pottery factory where the tourist knows how to make the brick and the pottery from the local clay and styles with the traditional technique…
Boating to Vinh Long town, take a walk to visit Vinh Long market.
Get on vehicles to make our way back to Saigon with lunch en route. End service.
- Services of local drivers and private air-conditioned vehicles during all tours and transfers
- Services of local English speaking guides during all tours and transfers (other language guides available on request with additional fee)
- Admission fees for all sights visited
- 01 night at garden house with breakfast, & dinner
- 02 Lunch at local restaurant
- Boat cruise
- Services charge & government taxes
- Optional visits to sights not mentioned in the program
- Surcharge fees in peak season ,national holidays & weekend
- Drinks at mealtimes
- Hotel accommodations before & after trip
- Camera and video cameras fees if applicable
- Compulsory Personal Travel Insurance
- Tips for guide, driver
- Meals other than those mentioned above
- Other services not clearly indicated in the Inclusion Package above
- Bank fees
Our A touching on the local life tour Bonus:
- Drink during the visit : 01 bottle 500mml/pax/day
- Service 24/24 –English speaking of our consultant/tour operator
From 1$ (per person)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.