A Real Life Sapa Package Tour 3 Days
Local experience Free cancellation No booking or credit card fees Instant confirmation
What To Expect
Your Sapa package tour first step will be set in Lao Cai province where you find out a hive of colorful activity with fresh produce, a butcher’s section not for the squeamish and hill-tribe people from surrounding villages heading here most days to sell handicrafts. Then, you will spend your days in there on Sapa hiking, one of the best Sapa hiking trails in Vietnamese mountainous area, which is famous for its fantastic countryside scenery and local ethical culture. Take advantage of the mingling in the thick and interminable forest and mountain is glimpse of Hmong ethnic homes, like bird nests clinging to the cliffs and rice paddy terraces before you return your modern world.”
Highlights of 3 days Sapa package trip:
- Have a close glance in the daily life of Vietnamese ethnic minorities through the boisterous place – local market.
- A unique Sapa hiking trails experience escorted by a professional expert guide.
- Hike up to the most beautiful and photogenic section of Sapa town on the ridge of the mountains.
- Be a guest at local resident house and witness the cultural differences making how original experience is.
- Hotel accommodation in twin/ double sharing basis with daily breakfast.
- Door to door pick-up/transfer service with private air-conditioned vehicles.
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast/ L: Lunch/ D: Dinner)
- 1 small bottle of water per person on day trip
- Return train ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi on 4 berths sharing/cabin
- Entrance fee and Sightseeing tickets
- One by one care service 24/7 during the trip.
- Services charges and Government taxes
- Meals, Beverages which do not specify in the program
- International flights
- Personal Expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Bank fee
- Prepare 2 passport size photos for Stamping visa at airport on arrival
- Itinerary can be run in reserve
- Check in time is normally at 14.00; check out time is normally at 12.00. Early check in or check out is upon on availability of the hotels.
From 1$ (per person)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.